All your fault

AN/ This is a random update and I will not be updating soon again but this is for @1DirectionOfSummer14  Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!! 

"I've missed you." He whispered, then his lips were on mine and fuck it felt amazing. His fingers that no longer felt so warm to me were in my hair as I turned us around and pressed him up against the wall. I didn't question how or why yet, all I cared about was the fact my heart felt like it was beating and the fact I had Luke back. He was in my arms, his lips pressed against mine and his fingers tugging on my hair.

"How?" I asked as I pulled back, my eyes darting over every inch of his face.

"Alex, he turned me before you even got to the scene, he was a coroner. He said he's sorry for not being there for you and he's sorry about what he did to your family and when he saw how much you cared about me, he turned me at the accident, it's why you were too late to save me, I was already dead but being reborn slowly. He said he'll come visit sometime." Luke tells me, I felt a tear run down my cheek and the familiar red substance rolled down Luke's cheek too.

"We've got eternity together, Daddy." Luke whispers, his voice and words going straight to my dick but before we could start kissing again Ashton tackled me to the ground. He started punching my chest over and over again.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Ashton yelled at me, he kept punching me over and over, of course it didn't hurt me and he knew that, when he stopped he got off of me and then took a deep breath.

"It's was Brady's brother, he took me because he thought I knew where YOU put Brady!" Ashton tells me.

"Oh yeah, Brady's brother is also that fucking bartender guy you snogged. So the snapping of his neck and pulling his head off of his body felt sooooooooooo much better. First he hurt my Ashy and then it turns out he's the reason I dumped you and well... His body is in the house, his head however is far far away." Luke tells me, I hug Ashton quickly and then go over to Calum, since he was crying.

"Turns out, we're lucky after all." I tell him, he hugs me so tight he could have broken my back if it could be broken.

"Turns out we are." Calum replies.

"So movie night?" Luke asks, and just like that we all went back to our old routine, cuddled up on the couch, with Ashton and Calum pigging out on food while Luke and I sat in silence.

"It's weird that you're not cold anymore." Luke tells me, I look at him and smile just because I've missed his voice so much.

"And you're less warm." I tell him, he nods and then looks up at the stairs.

"Come to the balcony with me?" He asks, I nod and pick him up, carrying him up to the balcony.

"Wow can you believe this is where I lost my virginity." Luke tells me, looking at the floor and then out to the distance.

"Hey, I lost mine too." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Now, how about this be the place where I get fucked for the first time being a vampire?" He asks me, grinding his ass onto me.

"Oh baby, daddy's missed you so much!" I tell him, he turns around and pulls my t-shirt off of me, I help him get undressed and due to the vampire speed it took less than a second for us both to be naked and for me to push him against the banister.

AN/ HEHEHEHEHHE left it to cliffhanger on the smut!!! Soz :S I want to wish you all Happy Holidays (to all religions!!) a happy new year to come! What did you all get for the holidays???