Most of him

AN/ Here's another update! I am very busy writing stories, and I promise I'll get back to writing this one, I am coming up with so many new ideas while writing other stories :p IMPORTANT AN AT THE BOTTOM!!

Michael pov

"I'll kill you before you get to lay a hand on him BITCH!" I growl at her, she laughs and shakes her head at me. She was wearing matblack doc martens that came up to right under her knees, with fishnet leggings and a highwaisted black pair of shorts, a black tanktop with like a black open poncho thing with a hood on the back.

"I'm not here to kill him Michael! Now sit your dead ass down before I pull your fangs out." She ordered, I shook my head slowly but Alexander grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the couch.

"They actually pull your fangs out as a punishment ok, don't make her do that." Alex warns me, I nod and then look over at her.

"Look here Luke, you see you've made us a little concerned about our secret lives ya know. Throwing that head into the air like it was a baseball, it brought some troubles with it. We know who you killed, you killed the whole family, almost. But we're not here to trouble or punish you, we need to know where you put the body of Brady." The girl says.

"Oh how rude of me! My names Ellexa, I'm a slayer. Don't try to fight me I'm older than all of you combined. My team is surrounding the house, so don't try to run away." Ellexa informs us, Luke looks like he's about to throw up.

"Calm down babe, they won't hurt you." I tell him.

"How do you know that!" Luke yells back.

"The Slayers are many things and one of them is honest, if they say they won't kill or punish you then they mean it." Alexander informs us.

"It's nice to see you again Alex." Ellexa says, smiling at him.

"You killed my first protégé, you'll be damned if I let you kill my others." Alex told her, he glared at her angrily. Oh shit this girl killed Alex's protégé?

"LUCIA!" Ellexa called out, another girl came walking in. This girl was almost as pale as I was but with real bright red lips, she had dark eyes and long wavy dark hair she looked kinda like she was Hispanic or something and the way Ellexa pronounced her name made it sound different, she wasn't much taller than Ellexa was, probably 5 foot 2 max. Why were these Slayers so tiny?

"Yes Ellexa?" She asks, not looking at us.

"Where is Tyler?" Ellexa asks.

"Out at the front." She states.

"Good and send Hansol in when you see him, if he arrives before we leave." Ellexa says, Lucia nods, looks at us with like this ice cold look and then she walks out again.

"How many of you are out there?" Ashton asks nervously.

"This isn't about us, this is about where Brady is!" Ellexa snaps, then she looks over at Luke.

"Luke doesn't know, I got rid of Brady. He's alive." I tell her, she looks at me and then nods.

"Where." She simply states.

"Why do you need to know?" I ask her.

"You don't get to ask questions! WHERE!" She demanded, suddenly it felt like a shiver ran down my spine as she glared at me with her dark brown eyes, in the lighting I could swear they looked pitch black.

"I'll give you the coordinates, to where you'll find most of him." I tell her with a smirk.

"Most of him?" Ellexa asks.

"Yes, most of him." I replied, I wrote down on a paper the exact location where I'd dumped Brady.

"He might no longer be alive." I mutter.

"Heard that Clifford and you'd better hope he is." She replies.

"Ellexa." A voice calls from the front door.

"What?" She called back.

"It's time to go." A dark voice called.

"I say when it's time to go Tyler!" She called back.

"Yes Ma'am." The voice replies.

"We'll be back, don't move away because we can find you." She says, she pulls her hood over her hair and then runs off.

AN/ So there was myself and Lucia :D Head Slayer and my Second in Command! :p Also, why do you think they are looking for Brady and WHAT did Michael mean when he said: most of him?? 

Did you think they were there about Brady? What is going to happen next? Do we trust the Slayers?? 

IMPORTANT BIT!!
So as we now I am writing other stories too, so much imagination, and I often write a few chapters for a story as soon as I think of one, so I have loads of 'first chapters'  for most of my story ideas, if anybody wants to make a cover for any of the story book ideas please do!! I am going to make a Kik account and if you make a cover you can send it to me on that :D My NEW KIK IS: EllexaAshtonGirl (profile picture is Mark from GOT7), ALSO if you just wanna message me to chat on it then go ahead! Or inbox me or whatever you know I actually reply to messagges :p I don't bite, actually that is a lie, I do bite (kinky shizzle right thur) .... 

I have shared too much info !!!!! :p