Supposed to be

AN/ Second part of today's double update!! I am going back to not knowing when I will be updating. Getting ready to finish writing Pick 'n Mix soon, thank you all for patiently waiting!! 

Michael pov

As Luke requested I had not stopped, I couldn't even if I tried. I wanted him so badly, I wanted him to want me and I wanted him to scream my name. I wanted to feel him around me, feel his skin touch mine, feel his fingers all over me. I wanted to feel him more than I'd wanted anything else in my life and afterlife. I'd never had thought I could fall this hard for somebody, but oh I was wrong. I was in love with Luke the moment I saw him, he was perfection molded into the ethereal beauty that was under me, moaning my name and begging for more. Luke was all I've ever wanted and this time, this time around I wasn't going to let him slip away. I'm finally happy to be what I am, being a vampire didn't feel like a punishment anymore, it's a gift. A gift that let me live long enough to find my true love, a gift that had brought my true love back to me. I still feel like an animal, a being that is wrong for this world, living in the dark. But my darkness wasn't dark anymore, it was light and bright. My darkness was long gone because I thought I'd pull Luke into my darkness whereas the truth was he pulled me into his light. My beating heart was hammering in my chest, and I could feel his doing the same, our hearts beating as one just for one another.

"Fucking hell Michael, it's been 3 hours!" Calum yells from somewhere. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.

"FUCK OFF!" I yell back, still thrusting into Luke, Luke was a mess, a complete and utter mess. His hair was all over the place, blood on his skin where I bit him and where he'd bit me and my blood had dripped onto him. His fingers had dug into my skin and drew blood but I healed, there were leaves caught in his hair and his fangs were still out, shining from my blood, his screams still echoing in my head.

"It's going to be day soon!" Calum called back, closing the door after warning me. I looked up and noticed it had gotten lighter, damn it I wanted to keep going!

"For fucks sake!" I growled, I looked down at Luke and smiled at him.

"Almost Daddy, please." He begged, I nodded and grabbed his still hard on.

"Come for me baby." I tell him, he nods and then leans back onto the ground, it didn't take long anymore for him to cum, I followed just a few thrusts after. Luke looked fucked, absolutely, immensely fucked and it was the most beautiful thing, other than his smile, that I have ever seen.

"Let's go have a bath baby." I tell him, standing up. Luke shook his head and made grabby hands at me. I picked him up and walked inside with him in my arms, he's tired and I could tell, his eyes were drooping and his grip around my neck was loose.

"Damn boy, 3 hours!" Ashton mutters, Luke giggles and leans his head onto my shoulder.

"Why are you al bloody?" Ashton then asks.

"You may follow us up to the bathroom if you'd like but Luke needs a bath and then we're going to bed." I announce, I walked up the stairs, ignoring Ashton's giggle at my nudity. Calum and Ashton actually followed us upstairs and sat on the floor as I ran the bath. Putting Luke into it gently and then climbing in on the other side of him, just like the last time. I started massaging his feet as he tilted his head back and relaxed.

"SO, the bleeding?" Ashton asks.

"We bit each other, multiple times, he also scratched open my back more times than I can count, not that I was paying attention to what he was doing." I told them.

"How do you survive 3 hours?" Ashton asks.

"As a vampire, it actually doesn't feel like 3 hours, plus we can hold it in as long as we want, only releasing when we want to." I go on, Luke giggles and then looks over at me.

"Best sex ever." He mumbles, making Ashton giggle.

"We should fix the banister." Calum chimes into the conversation, I nod with a chuckle and move to massage Luke's other foot. Once he'd relaxed fully I washed his hair and cleaned him off all traces of blood.

"You guys should get to bed Michael." Calum said as I climbed out of the tub and nodded, picking up Luke.

"I've missed you so much." I mumble to Luke, he just rolled his head onto my shoulder and mumbled something incoherent. I should actually ask how he got here and how he found Ashton, but we should get into those details tomorrow.

"Glad to have you back Ashton." I say to the slightly buffer but still shorter lad. He nodded and stepped closer to Calum.

"Glad to be back Michael, I'd hug you but you're naked." Ashton replies, I nod and then just walk downstairs with Luke. Into the basement and I smiled because I'd fixed up the basement before Luke and my first date, obviously thinking we'd sleep here instead of under the stars. I lay him down in the king sized bed, pulling the dark red covers over him, then walking around the bed and climbing in next to him. I pulled him against my chest, kissing his neck before yawning and falling asleep with my baby in my arms, just like it's supposed to be.

AN/ Aww there it was, the smut has happened. Vampire smut! Now if they are all back together and everything is ok, what could possibly go wrong?