I should have said it sooner

AN/ I am surprise double updating because Inhumanly Handsome has reached 100K reads! I have been writing for hours for these double updates!!! Thank you all so much for reading Inhumanly Handsome and also reading this eventhough my updates for Mr. Fangtastic are AWFULL!! I love you all!!

Michael pov

"Fuck I've missed you baby." I sigh as Luke starts kissing my neck, I place him on the banister, his legs wrapping around me as his hands tugged at my hair.

"Missed you to Daddy, I wanted to come back to you but I had to train. I thought about you all the time, daydreaming about holding you, kissing you!" Luke says, his lips tracing up and down my neck as he leaves soft kissing up and down, my skin tingling at his touch.

"I'm so sorry for not turning you myself, I wanted to, I did. When I saw you lying there and when I'd lost you but I thought I was too late, I hate myself for being too late." I tell him, he leans away from me and looks at me with nothing but adoration in his eyes.

"Alex said you cried, a lot and said a few things but he wasn't going to tell me what." Luke says, I remember it. I can't believe Alex was there and I hadn't noticed him, I smiled and pulled Luke in to kiss him. I wasted no time, licking his lips and humming happily as he opened his lips to let my tongue in. I pulled him away from the banister, aligning myself with him. I knew his body better than I did my own, I knew every detail and I was so happy that nothing on his body had changed, it would never change. He'll always be like this, and I will always be like I am.

As I pushed into him, slowly eventhough I knew it wouldn't hurt him, I just wanted to savor the feeling. I wanted this to last long and I didn't want to ever have him leave my side again. I just wanted him, all of him and I wanted him to give his all to me.

"M-Michael." Luke moaned out, I smiled because that's all I could do. I couldn't think of anything else to do, happiness was all that was on my mind.

"I love you Luke." I say to him, his grip on me tightened, he shivered and then he was crying.

"Sweetie, why are you crying?" I ask him, not planning on removing myself from him, I was hard for him and it wasn't going to go away any time soon.

"I thought I'd never hear you say that." He replies, red running down his cheeks.

"I should have said it sooner, I should have said it and savored the smile it would have put on your face. I'm sorry it took so long, I said it too late." I whisper to him.

"It's ok, guess you got a second chance at it right?" He asks, I nod and wipe his cheeks quickly.

"Move Daddy." Luke whispers, he giggles as I grip his hips and start thrusting into him.

"Fuck this feels so good!" Luke moans out, the sounds of skin slapping skin had never sounded so good.

"Take it all in baby." I growl, not being able to hold back as I started kissing his neck and sucking on his skin harshly.

"D-Daddy." Luke moans as I hit the right spot, I didn't know how this sensation felt for him since I'm a top but I knew it felt good. I knew he felt so good, I could tell and as my heart beated against my chest I knew I'd never let him slip away. I started moving faster, loving how I could let go now, not worrying about hurting him.

"F-Faster!" Luke moaned, He gasped and leant back, I saw the shimmer of his fangs, the moonlight making him look even more unreal.

"Sh-shit." I groaned, Luke pressed his body back against me, his arms wrapped around me tightly as I thrusted fasted.

"Yes! Oh fuck, fuck Daddy!" Luke moaned louder, almost screaming.

"Luke, baby. You're so beautiful." I told him, loving how his skin shined in the moonlight, how his bright blue eyes reflected the stars.

"M-Michael." He screamed out, there was a cracking noise and Luke tightened his grip on me as I fell forward and with a loud thud we landed on the ground. The wood of the banister around us, cracked.

"D-Don't stop." Luke whined as I'd stilled my movements. Fuck he's so hot.

AN/ SO yes they did break the banister and they fell to the ground, but Luke doesn't want to stop!! DAYUM BOY!!