<Chapter 2>

"Changing. I am going to your party"

" I don't even know you! And you can't change right here!"

"Why not?", he questions. He continued to take off his clothes, leaving only his jeans on. I cover him with my back, desperately trying to hide him.

" We are out in public! Plus why on earth do you wanna go to my party!", I yell at him. I turn around and look at him. He is already changed into a blue button up with black hearts all over it. "Where did you get those clothes?!"

He holds up a backpack that was around his back when he met me. I didn't even notice. He puts back on his black blazer and starts to walk.

"I'm going to your party to...hide from some people. Plus, I'm helping you get there. I deserve this in return.", he says, contradicting reason. I walk beside him, silently wondering who he was running from. It's none of my business anyway.

*********
I knock on the door and a worried PJ opens the door.
" Dan! Where have you been,?! We have been trying to call your cellphone for hours!"

"Sorry,", I whisper, "My car broke down and my phone doesn't have service.". Pj smiles at me and then looks at my guest.

"Who's this?" He asked, staring at the boy. Crap! I don't his name.

"This is um-well his name is-", I stutter. The boy puts his hand on my shoulder, trying to look friendly.

"Phil. Phil Lester. I've been Dan's friend for awhile now.", he says. Phil. That's not a bad name. PJ opens the door and let's us in. I grab some pizza and sit on the couch. There's a lot of people here, that I don't know. I see a few people I know but only five out of the fifty.

Phil comes and plops down beside me. Having served a pizza on his own plate. What was I thinking bringing this guys with me? He seems harmless though. He inspects everyone at the party and looks oddly nervous.

After a while of drinking, eating, and talking to the friends I know I finally am wasted enough to dance. I hear the music baiting through my ears taking control of my body. My feet begin to move them self. My arms try to keep up and my brain shutting itself off.

I dance for an hour before quitting. I fumble outside and look for Phil. I said I would keep an eye on him. I check all around but I'm not able to find him. I strut upstairs, and slowly open the door. I flop down on the bed. The door burst open just as my eyes began to close.

Phil runs in, and slams the door shut. I see fear in his blue eyes. Someone or something slams against the door, shaking Phil up a little. The door slams open, hitting me in the head. I fall to the floor and black out.