<Chapter 12>

A/N: Be prepared to feel stuff because I AM READY TO GET YOU EXCITED. This chapter is eventful.

Me and Phil watch from a distance. We are perched on the rooftop of the building where the metal shippment was coming in. When America said "Huge" they meant "HUGE". Which i expected.

"How long do you think until they get here?"

"An minute now. I doubt they won't show up. If they need material, they need to be here."

I look through my binoculars, scanning the dark night intensely. The breeze was cool against my hands and the gun in my pocket felt heavy. Even at the shooting 3 days ago, I'd never shot anyone before. My heart strung with fear of hurting anyone.

Or anyone hurting me.

I heard the wind raising in speed as a big black helicopter fell from the sky. It amazed me that it didn't attract any attention being so loud and all. Although we are pretty far from everything else. It landed in the ground safely on its landing skies as the main rator blade slowed down.

Phil narrowed his eyes as a man, most likely the owner, walked out of the building to greet the giant machine. Two large men walked out followed by Karma and a woman beside her. Karma had an emerald green dress this time that made her eyes vibrant with color. Her hair was in a well tucked bun. Her men had on all black with, most likely, bullet proof armour underneath.

The woman next to Karma drew my attention. She had the hour glass figure of a female but other that I probably would have never guess she was a woman. She wore a helmet that covered her whole face along with black clothing similar to the boydguards.

"You can take all the metal! No one will suspect anything.", The owners exclaimed, shivering.

Karma stared at his with cold eyes and gave out a devilishly laugh. Her pale skin shimmered in the moonlight. She snapped her fingers and two more men came out with a figure in their arms.

They ripped the bag off itsbhead revealing a little girl around 11 or 12. They threw her forward toward the man who caught her, squeezing her in his heavy arms. The man did his best to calm her down as she cried in his shoulder.

"Blackmail?", Phil whispered. I stared at the determination on his face and turned back to the scene. The two men, who brought out the girl, stood beside the reunited family, guarding them. Karma walked around, signaling her men to get to work, as he heels clicked against the concrete.

Men spilled out of the helicopter, checking each container of metal and parts of 100,000 pounds.

"I think this is where we step in. James? Set them off.", Phil spoke into his ear chip. I gulped.

Everyone jumped as sirens blazed loudly from every direction. Karma scowled and snapped her fingers as the men huddled back into the transportation. Phil jumped off the roof softly as I followed his steps.

"Stay in the shadows Dan. You haven't quite learned to fight.", Phik emerged from the shadows and sprinted to Karma. He held a gun to her head and smirked. Karma tensed up and he held her arms behind her back.

All the guards pointed their guns at the sudden intruder.

"Call out your men and I will personally kill you myself.". Karma nodded to the guard pointing their guns and they lowered them slowly. They all reluctantly walked inside the helicopter.

"Nice to see you again, Philip. It's been awhile. Our last encounters have been so brief.", Karma smiled.

"Why are you here? What do you need so much metal for?"