The Start of a New Adventure

Today was just a normal rainy day on a Saturday in Astoria, Oregon or as normal as it could get for the Goonies gang. Mikey was inside his house house inside lying on his bed. Brand was down stairs with Stef and Andi his girlfriend now sence the Whole One- eyed Willy thingy that happened last year watching T.V. Mikey asked Brand and them if they wanted to try and go on an another Advunture. But Brand said no. Mikey thought well I will find one myself. So as he was about to opean the attic door, he heard his door fly open down stairs.

  "Mikey." yelled a voice down stairs.

  "Mouth ,shut up." yelled Brand as Mikey came down the stairs. Then when Mouth, Data, Chunk saw Mikey.

  "So is it true you are doing an English project with thee Alex Smith, or is that just a rumor." asked Chunk with a big smile on his face.

   "Alex Smith as in the Sheriff's daughter." asked Andi shocked.

  "Yea, but it is just some stupid Eniglish project I have to  do with her." replied Mikey.

  " Alex Smith the most hottest and popular girl in our grade, and she is the sheriff's daughter Mikey, and you are doing a project with her, every guy would kill to be you." said Mouth with a big  grin plastered on his face.

  "Wait is that girl that is coming over to do some English project with you Mikey?" asked Brand. 

  "Yea that's her, but we are almost finished with it." said Mikey.

All of a sudden someone knocked on the door. She had choclate brown hair, and blue eyes like the ocean.

  "Come on in." said Stef opening the door for her.

  "Thanks." replied non other than Alex Simth.

  "Hey guys I will be right back I am going up stairs to do something real quick." said Mikey as he walked up the stairs.

  "Wait shouldn't we finish are project first." asked Alex, looking at him.

  "Yea but I want to go look for something up stairs real quick, I was about to go do something before everyone showed up here." Mikey said climbing the stairs.

Everyone looked at eachother, when all of a sudden they heard he attic door open.

  "Mikey what are you doing up there, you better not be in the attic again." yelled Brand as he ran up the stairs with everyone fallowing him.

  "Mikey you idoit, get out of the attic." yelled Brand when he saw the attic door open.

Chunk, Data, Mouth, and Stef ran up to the attic to see what Mikey was up to. Then Brand, Andi, and Alex went up the stairs and into the attic. Alex looked all over the attic. Mikey found a book, he blew the dust off the book.

  "No way guys look at this book I found, and look who the aouther is." Mikey said smilling and pointing to the author. The author of this book was know other than...

Hmmmm wonder what will happen next? Find out in the next chapter.