Can You Forgive Me

Preview: He was going to yell at her to come back, but thought it was usless. Brand came up, and asked Mikey.... 

lets go we have to get a move along if we are going to do this, I want to get this over with. Mikey walked over to the group. He looked at Alex then shook his head. 

"Alright it say on the map that we find a cave, with tthis symbol on it." said Mouth pointing to the cave on the map. Mikey then galnced at Alex , she caught Mikey staring and galred at him. Mikey gave her a sorry look for what he said but then, she gave a hrad more angry glare. 

As Mouth kept talking, Mikey zoned eveyone out. Still looking at her. Brand said Mikey's name about 5 times.

"Huh what... ohhh yea I am coming I will meet up with you guys I have to talk to someone." said Mikey looking at Alex still. Brand smiled as he walked over to Andi. Andi notices Brand is smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" asked Andi smiling back at Brand.

"I think Mikey has a crush, come on guys Mikey says he has to do something." said Brand. Everyone looked at him.

"We are ggoing to spy on them aren't we?" asked Mouth with evil smile on his face.

"Well of course but they don't know that, come behind the tree." motioned Brand, as everyone fallowed them.

"Listen I know you must hate me now but I am sorry, I just don't see how someone like you could like me Alex, I mean you are really pretty plus, I figured you would like someone like NIck, Troy's older brother. I mean I don't see why you woul-" but Mikey was stopped by...

Omg wonder what is going to happen to Mikey. Sorry it took so long with updating I had Fianls for school, but I am out of school now. I will try and update at least update once a week. PLEASE COMMENT or VOTE if you like it. thank you for reading. Also I would like to thank the people that have and are still reading and voting. XD