The Fall

Preview: "That sounds like a good ieda, lets go." said Mama Fratllie walking over that way. When they got to the edge, Jake put him down, Mama Fratllie did something that suprised Alex, but no one else. The next thing they heard was...  

yell of pain, they all knew that yell was from Mikey. They saw him stumble off the cliff theen they heard a spalsh. The Frattlie's ran off when they heard a low growl, but what all the other kids new is that it was just Chuncks tummy wanting food. 

"MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Brand cired as he new he lost his brother. Alex just stode there not know what to do, shocked at what just happened at lest with in 5 hours on the adventure. She tuned and looked at everyone. 

"MIkey would want us to finsih this adventure, we have to finish it for him now that he is gone." Said Alex as she looked down the cliff. They all looked at her like she was crazy then, they realized she was right. Alright I am in charge I am the oldest. After looking at the map

 Okay guys we have to go to the beach we have to find away from up here to down there. said Mouth looking at everyone. They all headed down to the beach. 

Alex went ahead of everyone as they made there way across the beach. She counted steps till he reached some tunnals. 

"Guys I found some tunnals here" yelled Alex to everyone. They all reached her. 

"Guys come on, lets keep moving." Brand said starting down the tunnal, everyone in toe. As the kept walking something.... 

Omg Mikey is dead? What fell down!!!!!! Please don't stop reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank you for reading and the votes. Please VOTE and COMMENT XD