Adventure or Not?

Perview:

 "No way guys look at this book I found, and look who the aouther is." Mikey said smilling and pointing to the author. The author of this book was know other than...

 "Who is Chester Coperpot?" asked Alex looking at everyone curiously.

  "Who is he, he is one of the best Adventures that was ever born. Guys look this is about all of the other treasure he stole, and where he thought it might be" said Mikey with a huge grin on his face.

  "Come on guys lets go back down stairs." said Brand. Everyone was down stairs now.

   "Come Brand lets have another Adventure it will be fun." Mikey said hopfuly.

  "Mikey not again, not after what happened last time." said Brand looking aat his younger brother.

 "Come on we won't have people after us like we did the Fratellis, or at lest I hope not, but come on it will be fun." said Mikey his smile disappring slowly.

  "Sorry Mikey." said Brand patting his borther on his back. 

  "Come on, we are Goonies Brand we do this kind of stuff." replied Mikey.

  "I don't care if we are Goonies Mikey, hear me we are not going, plus mom doesn't want you out when it is raining because of your asthma. Now lets go down stairs. Brand said to Mikey with his voice rising a little.

  "But Brad-" Maikey was about to say.

  "No Mikey last time we went to the Adventure you almost got us all killed Mikey, just because you wanted to save our house yea we saved it but almost died trying to save it." said Brand. Relising what he said "Mikey I didn't-"Brand was saying.

  "If you did't mean it you would not have said it!" Mikey yelled fighting back tears. He hen ran down the stairs of the attic, with Brand right on his trail.

  "Mikey stop so I can talk to you." yelled Brand as they entered the living room where everyone else is, staing at the brothers. Brand then went to grab Mikey.

  "Don't touch me!" screamed Mikey scaring everyone. He looked at everyone and then he...

Wonder what Mikey is about to do hmmmm... Well find out in the next chapter also. PLEASE COMMENT ON THE STORY.