Where are You Going?

Preview: 

  "Don't touch me!" screamed Mikey scaring everyone. He looked at everyone and then he... 

ran out the house as quick as he could. Brand words ran through his head  "No Mikey last time we went to the Adventure you almost got us all killed Mikey, just because you wanted to save our house yea we saved it but almost died trying to save it."  He got on his bike and rode away from his house. He could hear his friends yelling at him but he didn't stop. 

  "Brand what did you do." yelled Stef at Brand. 

  "I might have said to him "No Mikey last time we went to the Adventure you almost got us all killed Mikey, just because you wanted to save our house yea we saved it but almost died trying to save it.", I didn't mean it though I feel bad for what I said. replied Brand look upset from what he told them.

  "Well I kind of need him to help me finish our English project so could we go look for him, please." asked Alex.

 "i think I know where he went."said Brand looking over everyone.

 "Why would he be there? I mean it raining also." asked Mouth. 

They all pilled into Brand's car now that he had his license. They drove down to the beach where they came to after the whole One- Eyed Willy thing happened. Alex got out of the car first. 

 "Can i talk to him alone first, if you all don't mind?" asked Alex with a small smile on her face. 

"Yea just please hurry, he has asthma." said Brand as Alex nodded. Alex ran down the beach where non other than her English partner sat on a big rock looking out into the ocean. She walked over and sat next to him. She nugged him with her elbow. Mikey looked up at Alex and gave her a weak smile. 

 "What are you doing here?" asked Mikey looking back out at the ocean again. As he fiddle with his fingers. 

 "Trying to get you to go back to your house to finish our project, also to talk." said Alex not taking her eyes off, of Mikey. She never told anyone, but her friends that she had a crush on Mikey. Only because they would coo over her and tell her to talk to him. Plus a lot of girls thought Mikey was cute at there school because he went on that amazing Adventure.

  "Why would you want to talk to me?" asked Mikey looking at her curiously. She ignored his question and took his hand, and drug him to the car. Then they got back to the house. Alex and Mikey finished there project. Mikey asked Alex if she wanted to hang out with the Goonies, she told him yes. She did not know what she was getting herself into saying "yes".