Coming or Not?

Preview: "Alright if anyone gets hurt we turn back deal." was all Brand could say. Mikey nodded his head egarly.Then all of a sudden somebody was listening to them, they feel over a root. They feel right ontop of Mikey. Mikey opened hi eyes to see...  

"What are you doing here?" asked Mikey confused why this person was here. The person looked at him with a sad look. 

"I decided to fallow you guys, I can leave if you want me to" said the person. Looking at Mikey hoping he would let the person go with them. 

"Yea you can come, I guess." Mikey said a little mad at who the person was. He did not really want the person the be there, at the moment. He was angry from what the person did to him. 

"Alright now come on Mikey lets get this over with." said Brand. They all started down the path in the woods. Mikey was chatting with Data on which way they should go now. 

"Guys I am hungry, I think we should head back now come on I have a bad feeling about this." said Chunk, knowing they would not turn around but still tried any way.

"Here you can have a Babe Ruth I took from home nowing you would be hungry." Mikey said throwing the Babe Ruth bar to him. They all stopped to take a pee break. When Mikey was waiting by a tree for everyone to finish up.  

"Mikey can I talk to you, about what happened I am really sorry I didn't me-' said the person looking at Mikey. Mikey cut the person off by saying.... 

Thank you guys for the votes and comment I am thankfull of them so thank you to the people that comment and the people that help me with some of the ideas for the chapters when I get stuck. Please COMMENT. Also It might be a week or two before I uploade another chapter, becuase I have been lazy lately. 

P.S I am working on an Advengers story at the moment so, please read that and tell me if you like it. THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS and VOTES.