Chapter 9:

(2 weeks pass by and Juan, Violet,Aliyah,and Alexis could leave the hospital...The doctor informed the parents...they all got there and said there Hello's... Everybody went home and rested for a couple of hours)

Juan: hey dad can you give me my phone I wanna go to the park and see my princess...

Juan's dad: yeah sure mijo here..(he handed juan his phone) tell me if you need anything.

Juan: okay dad thxs (Juan texted Violet aliyah and Alexis saying if they wanted to meet at the park...They all agreed to go and spend some time together...Juan was excited to spend time with Violet...Alexis was also excited to spend time with Aliyah...they all met up at the park...)

Juan: Violet! Mi princessa

Violet: Juan! (Violet ran to juan and jumped in his arms...Juan spun her around. And kissed her wildly on her face...Violet giggled and kissed him back)

Violet: so you've missed me I see...

Juan: *he laughed* I missed you a lot princess...the whole time I was, well we were in the hospital I couldn't stop thinking about you and how you were doing...

Violet: awww baby...I've missed you too...I love you baby...

Juan: I love you more mi Hermosa ( ˘ ³˘)♥ (he kisses her...and hugs her tighter then he ever did before...)

Violet: my mom had to go on a business trip for a couple of months... (Looking down at her phone). She says she left me $20,000 dollars for my necessary needs She also said that I can let you guys over but only if your parents knew...And Juan your dad Is with my mom on the same business trip as well as Alexis's and Aliyah's parents.

(As soon as Violet said that Aliyah got a text from her dad saying She could stay at Violets and that he left her $20,000 dollars as well...Alexis and Juan got the same Message...They all got the same amount of money...except for Juan & Alexis...they got $10,000..so that meant they had a total of $60,000 dollars...All of them looked at each other with excitement...But they were gonna be careful with the money...they all headed to the house and decided to watch Netflix and eat some munchies...

**Chapter 10 is going go to be a dirty chapter**