Chapter 1- New Friends

Violets Mom- Get up Honey your going to be late for your first day of school.

Violet- Ugh fine -.- (I hated school especially now that its a new one, but ig it will give me a chance to start new, a new everything basically since we moved here to Stockton last week because my mom got a promotion job and so did my dad...ig it was good since this time we get a bigger house and more money then usual :) I didn't know anyone here till today in the morning)

*I got up and changed out of my p.js. into my pink lace crop top and light blue jeans and sandals with pink flowers on them with diamonds on the middle of it...I washed my face put on my mascara and light blush on my cheeks...I curled my hair and went downstairs and ate breakfast, got my bag and left to the bus stop...when I got there their were these two guys and this one really pretty girl...when I got there they all stared at me...until this really cute guy Introduced himself...*

Guy: Hey my name is Juan Palacios ;) and this is Aliyah Santos, Oh and My best friend Alexis Vera :)

Alexis & Aliyah : Nice to meet you :)

Violet: Hi my Names Violet Ramos *As turned to shake alexis and aliyah's hands I couldn't stop but notice that juan kept staring at me...I mean he's cute and all but I really don't know him that much so he can be staring at me...well at least how he's looking at me...I blushed alil...and smiled...But I could tell all four of us were going to be good friends :) *

(Sorry for the lame chapter...promise all of these chapters are gonna get better :) love you guys)