Chapter 12:

(Violet woke up the next day and started feeling really sick she ran to the bathroom and threw up. The sounds of Violet throwing up woke up Juan. He got up and went inside the restroom to find out if Violet was okay..)

Juan: babe you okay? Are you throwing up?

Violet: yea I'm okay I guess I just shouldnt have eaten all that food last night at red robins. I think I got a little carried away :'|

Juan: Well Aliyah ate the same things you ate and I don't hear her throwing up
(At that exact moment Juan heard the same noises Violet was making when she was throwing up...he went into Alexis' and Aliyah's room and Aliyah was on the floor with her hands on the toilet whipping her mouth...she was also throwing up...Juan and Alexis didn't know what to do. They told the girls to go into the living room and lay on the couch while they got back from the store...)

Juan: We'll be right back Baby...Me and Alexis are going to Walgreen's and buying you guys some medicine for your stomachs..

Alexis: What else do you guys want? Or is that all you guys need.

Violet: some ice cream would be good (she laughed)

Aliyah: yea and some chocolate too please babe.

Juan: Alright, we'll be right back princess

Violet: Kay baby thank you hermoso <3 and you too Brother

Aliyah: thank you brother and babe

Juan: Your welcome baby and your also welcome sister

Alexis: your welcome babe and anytime sister

(Alexis had become more of a brother to Violet and Juan had become more of a brother to Aliyah...they've gotten so close in the past few weeks...The boys went into the car and drove to Walgreen's...on the way they had a conversation...)

Juan: What's up with the girls dude? Why are they throwing up all of a sudden

Alexis: I don't know man...last night we all did eat a lot of food...

Juan: yea but we ate just as much and you don't see up throwing up?

Alexis: do you think that Violet and Aliyah are pregnant?

(At that moment Juan pulled over the car and stopped...he looked over at Alexis with a face of confusion... Then they talked about how when they did it they didn't use protection... They got off the side of the rode bought all the things and bought one more thing that the girls didn't ask for...two pregnancy tests...)