Chapter 17: The Hospital

(As they arrived to the hospital Alexis was terrified Aliyah had done something to kill helself. Of worse the baby😪. They took Aliyah to the emergency room. Alexis was not allowed to be in the room she was in because of safety purposes. Juan and violet promised to catch up with Alexis and the paramedics. They got their and saw Alexis and sat right besides him.)

Juan: Has the doctor told you anything about Aliyah? The baby?

Alexis: No😔😪. But the doctor shouldn't take long in telling us what's wrong.

Violet: I'm sure she's okay Alexis, Aliyah's a strong girl.

(The Doctor comes into the waiting room with blood all over his jacket... Alexis was terrified and started yelling "TELL ME THAT'S NOT ALIYAH'S BLOOD". The Doctor told him to call down. That it was Aliyah's blood but due to the fact that she drugged herself he had to get the baby out as soon as possible so they conducted a C-section.)

Doctor: She's fine, the baby is fine, we managed to get all the drugs out of her system. Thankfully the baby was very lucky to not consume these drugs into its system. Congratulations Mr.Vera You have a healthy baby boy💙.

Alexis: *starts crying* my baby boy. CAN WE GO SEE ALIYAH?

Doctor: Yes, but be easy please. She's in alot of pain and needs as much of rest possible. She should be out in a couple of hours, you'll be able to take her home.

Alexis: Thank you doc. I'm so thankful for you, I will pay you back somehow

Doctor: no need too, now hurry visiting hours are almost over.

Juan & Vioet: We are so happy for you alexis. Come on let's go.💗

(Alexis ran to go see aliyah. And as soon as he went into the room, the first thing he saw, was Aliyah holding their child. Their baby boy. Alexis kissed aliyah. Crying to her. Pleading to her to never do that again. Then he laid eyes on his baby boy.)

Alexis: my beautiful baby boy. I will protect you always💙👶

(Alexis grabs him and holds him in his arms for a while. Aliyah is just amazed how loving Alexis is of their child.)

Alexis: What are you naming him baby?

Aliyah: Alexis Drew Vera

Alexis: really? Why after me?

Aliyah: Because I want Alexis to be just like his daddy💙.

(Alexis and Aliyah hug. Alexis had put the baby down and picked him up again when they hugged. They finally had their little family👦👧👶💖.)

Juan: sorry to interrupt this family moment but I really wanna see my best friends baby😋💗.

Violet: Me first😂, you don't know what it's like to finally meet MY best friends baby. Step outta the way babe😊.

Juan: Fine princess but then it's my turn😂😂.

(Violet got to hold the baby and hug aliyah, so did juan, he was glad that everything came out fine. Alexis got to feed his baby, while aliyah watched. Before everyone knew it, it was time to leave the hospital and go home. Everyone was finally excited to leave. Violet was still pregnant, she was still 7 months pregnant, she was hoping her pregnancy would go smoother then her bestfriends. Even though she wouldn't drug herself. But still, so they went home and everyone took a long nap, Aliyah put her baby to sleep as well. And went back to bed with Alexis💖a perfect way to end their day).