Chapter 7

(They headed into the mall and the girls wanted to go to Forever 21...They picked out a couple of outfits...)

Juan: Please let us pay...

Violet: Your funny *she laughs* (about to hand the cashier the money but juan interrupts her hands way to the cashier and he hands the cashier the money... Violet and aliyah look at the boys confused...)

Violet & Aliyah: you know you guys didn't have to pay for us...we could of paid it ourselves...

Juan & Alexis: nahh princesses don't pay when they're with us ;)

Violet&Aliyah: Well that was sweet of you guys...thank you...but noowww its our turn to spoil you guys ;)

(Violet and Aliyah looked at each other and smirked...they went to Hollister and bought them 5 shirts each and 6 pairs of pants...and two new colognes each...they head out and decide to eat...as the day went on they became closer as couples...Violet & Juan started holding hands...getting closer to each other every time...Alexis & Aliyah started kissing and holding hands together...Violet felt...no she knew she loved Juan... Juan knew he loved Violet ever since they met...it was time...Alexis& Juan both got matching necklesses for the girls...except Violets Neckless had a pink heart with a forever symbol...Aliyah's had a White heart with a lock on the side...they took them out...but not enough for the girls to see...they separated ways and they told each other to meet up in the middle of the mall again after the "asking"...)

Juan's P.O.V:
I was really nervous tbh...I didn't know if Violet would say yes or no...I really hope she says yes but I'm not trying to rush her...so if she happens to say no then I'll wait for my Princesses love... We got to this water fountain and sat down...I turned to Violet...UGHHH her eyes are so beautiful...her eyes...just her eyes you can stare in for ages and never get tired of them...)

Juan: Princess?

Violet: Yes hermoso?

Juan: Do you love me?

Violet: Yes juan...I love you so much...

Juan: Well thats good cuz I was wondering instead of being my Princess you wanted to be my Queen? But if you don't feel like its-

(Violet cut him off and kissed him in the lips...and leaned back...)

Violet: Was that an enough yes for you

Juan: nope wanna try again he smirked

Violet: oh baby well let's see what I can do (she leaned in again and kissed him...juan handed her necklace and place it on her neck...turns out aliyah said yes to Alexis ...everything was perfect... Or so Violet and aliyah thought...)