Chapter 15: Despair...

(It was the next day. Everyone got up to make breakfast and showered before anybody would come. Everyone was so excited t see their parents today... They couldn't wait. Violets and Aliyah's baby bump was fairly noticeable. And they were gonna wait till dinner to tell them...they were nervous but not as nervous because whats done is done...So it was around 6p.m. in the evening..around the time they're parents were going to arrive. Violet and Aliyah couldn't wait to see their parents...and so couldn't Juan and Alexis..they had everything ready. The food they were gonna eat to the napkins they were gonna wipe their faces with. Then...The door bell rings and everybody stopped what they were doing and look at each other with excitement. With that excitement they opened the door. But as soon as they opened the door there was a cop. Violet looked passed the cop to see his police car lights. Hoping that her parents car was gonna be there...she put her attention back to the cop.)

Juan: Good Evening officer..

Officer: Are you guys the sons and daughters of Mr.Palacios, Mr&Mrs. Ramos, Mr.&Mrs.Vera and Mr.Santos?

Everyone: yes why? What happend *raising their voices*

Officer: seems like your parents had an accident coming from their Business trip, I'm so sorry for your losses, stay safe guys.

(Juan closed the door and turned around and didn't say anything but kneel down to the floor. He started crying...Violet followed. As well did Alexis and Aliyah...they cried together... In the next few days Violet and aliyah grew into sadness. They all missed their parents terribly.. Juan and Alexis could not see violet and aliyah depressed anymore. Juan and Alexis planned to take the girls out to eat something at olive garden. But at soon as they were gonna go talk to the girls Juan heard the door bell ring.. He hated that sound nowadays thinking back to when the cop came and told them about they're parents...A man was at the door step...When Juan said hella and who are you...The three others were already behind Juan listening to the man...

Man: We have found your parents bodies...they are in a safe place right now in the hospital...The board of the hospital wanted to know what you wanted to do with them...do you want to bury them? Or do you want us to burn them into ashes...which are yours to keep..

Juan: no we would like to have the bodies to bury...

Man: okay, we will deliver the bodies in caskets to your desired church. And graveyard...

Juan: thank you sir, we appreciate it...

(He closed the door and everyone went upstairs...not wanting to go out anymore...At this point Violet and Aliyah were 4 months pregnant...)