Chapter 4

(Violet was Sitting on her bed...just staring at Aliyah...Aliyah Smiled and laughed...Violet had No idea why she was smiling...)

Violet: What's so funny?

Aliyah: You don't get it do you?

Violet: Get what?

Aliyah: Juan Likes you dude...

Violet: Your Serious? Did he tell you or anything?

Aliyah: Nahh you can obviously tell he likes you :) the way he looks at you...the way he stares at you when you smile or laugh...its only obvious

Violet: Well tbh I do like juan...Just A little...But when we kissed it was...ughh...I enjoyed it for some reason...

Aliyah: BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM BACK !! OMG IM SO HAPPY...we can double date violet...while you and juan were kissing...so did me and alexis...

Violet: Omg! Really? Did you like it?

Aliyah: yea...I kinda did...no I loved it ...I always had a thing for alexis tbh with you...

Violet: congrats ;) I honestly feel likes he a really good guy...especially for you...

Aliyah: thanks love... Congrats with you and juan now that's real love... I never seen juan stare so much at a person but you...

(The boys were on the other side of the door...they heard everything...juan was so happy that Violet liked him...because he liked her...a lot...Alexis heard Aliyah talk about him and how she enjoyed their kiss...He bit his lip and smile to the ground...Both of them Had their girls...they both had something in mind...They were gonna ask their girls out on a date and ask them out together...They couldn't wait and planned out everything...to when they got into the car to when they ask them out...Both of them were excited...But Violet and Aliyah didn't have a clue on to what was gonna happen the next day.. <3 )