Chapter 14: 1 Baby. 2 Babies

(Violet and Aliyah came down the stairs to stand together looking at the boys...they looked worried and sad at the same time.)

Juan&Alexis: so? What happened? Are you girls pregnant...

Violet&Aliyah: yes (they start to tear up knowing that they might of just threw they're life away. But a baby was a baby and they were gonna love them no matter what...Violet and Aliyah were just scared of what was gonna happen...Are their babies gonna be okay? Would Juan and Alexis ever leave them? That was the big question knowing that they got pregnant because of them...)

Juan: its okay baby girl.. *He turns to Violet to grab her face and her cheek and starts rubbing the tears off her face* ima take care of you and our child. I promise mi Reyna♥(my queen)

Alexis: yes. Its gonna be fine baby. And this little one *starts talking to Aliyah's stomach* is going to grow up best friends with Juan's and Violets baby. Like we did. *he said in a calming voice*

(At that moment Violet and Aliyah's worries went away...I mean they had money. And lots of it. And pretty soon their parents were coming home. And then..just then..another worry came onto their shoulders..they were just gonna hope for the best really..)

*2 MONTHS PASS BY*
(Violet's, Juan's,Alexis' and Aliyah's parents were gonna come home this week. They were so excited because they haven't seen they're parents in a long time. And they had so Much to talk about now that Violet and Aliyah were 3 months pregnant with Juan's & Alexis' babies. They were coming on Monday. And by then it was Already Sunday...So everybody pitched in to clean the house up. As soon as everyone was done Juan ordered two pizzas and a soda to eat. After they were done they went to bed to get ready for the big arrival of their parents.)

*Sorry I haven't been updating my lovelys :( I've been real busy. But I'll make sure to make another 2 chapters tonight ♥.♥ stay tuned. And keep reading and voting for my stories :)*