Chapter 4 Part I - Spell Trouble

Everybody stopped in awe as three guys walked in along the corridor of the lobby of the Literature Department at the second floor of CED (College of Education) Building.

Napalunok ang ilan lalo na nang makilala ang isa sa mga ito.

The first one who walked with his back, slightly bend with his two hands on his pockets, wearing a fractal-shaped earring and circle-tattoed cap caused a slight commotion to the people 'loitering' in the lobby. May ilang napakunot-noo habang nakatingin naman sa center ng first floor kung saan pansamantalang nakaupo sa bench ang P5nta Brothers.

"W-Wait..." hindi-mapigilang anas ng isang dalaga habang nagpalipat-lipat ang tingin sa kay Geoff at sa lalakeng napadaan sa harap niya.

"Is this for real?" maang na tanong naman ng isa.

The guy wearing a fractal-shaped earring turned to her and looked at her. He took off his cap and wore it backwards. His tall, masculine built, his squinted eyes and his brownish-stork gaze looked exactly the same with the guy whose calmly sitting at the bench at the first floor. His jaw looks more distinguishable because of some hair on it, and his lips...

Napalunok muli ang mga nakakita.

NO WAY IN HELL!

"He... He looks so much like..."

"Geoff has a twin?!"

"Gosh! SO the rumors were true!!"

Biglang nagkagulo sa hallway ng Literature Department at tila bubuyog na lumapit at nakiusyuso ang karamihan sa nakitang 'ikalawang' katauhan ni Geoffrey Clinton dela Torre.

They really looked exactly the same, but this guy somehow gave off a nasty feeling of intimidation and FEAR. His eyes were just looking blankly at somewhere, as if it's a natural occurrence that anyone might 'mistake' him for someone and continued to walk briskly with the other two.

No one ever dared to talk and ask him. The thought of even trying it is FEAR itself. He maybe is the 'dark' Geoff kind of thing.

They also stared at the twins. The twins obviously didn't have the 'Filipinoish' vibe as they strutted with the 'dark Geoff'. They couldn't be recognized if not because of their hair-color. The one whose headphones are hanging through his neck is brown-haired with a mixture of black and is wearing a leather jacket with a white shirt inside. The other one dons a faint red color on his hair with a mixture of black also and is wearing a simple black shirt with a psychedelic symbol on the left side of his shirt. What's more puzzling about the twins were the tattoo on their left wrists with a character that they don't understand.

A/N:

Abangan!! :))

Please follow me. Add to your RL. HIT the star. THank you so much! :))

- karinjin