Prologue

June. Senior Year.

After welcoming all the Freshies and the old studes for the new sem, Raffy now stood at the center of the stage while listening to the Chancellor's praises.

"You've made Tudor U proud again!" said the Chancellor, smiling towards the impassive-looking Raffy who's just holding his racket at his back while looking at the crowd.

The girls couldn't help but scream for the cute-looking and baby-faced Raffy who turned his gaze away from the crowd as if embarrased.

"GOSSSSHHHH! What's that? Three consecutive years! And he's still the champion!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

"Raffy! Raffy! Raffy!" shouted the group of girls.

"Ang cute-cute niya talaga!!!!!!!!" sigaw naman ng isa.

At the rear part of the gym stood four guys looking at Raffy with proud eyes.

"You know, I can't help but think that Raffy's the most beautiful when it comes to charms," Brye said as he looked towards Clint.

Osmond raised his eyebrows. "SO, you like him?"

Brye looked at Osmond with indifference. He shook his head.

"Look at that..." said Geoff as he pointed towards Raffy. "He's always looking away with that cold gaze, talo niya pa si Osmond, and still girls can't help but think that he's still that charming."

"He's always stiff whenever he's on stage," sabad naman ni Clint.

"I bet he wanted now to go down that cursed stage and join the common people," naiiling at natatawang saad naman ni Brye.

Kunot-noong napatingin si Clint kay Brye. "Common, you say?"

Brye smiled and winked at Clint.

"Congratulations Mr. del Pierro for winning the National Lawn Tennis Competition last May! And may you..." said the Chancellor as he continued his 'extolment' towards Raffy.

"It's darn obvious. He's the Chancellor's favorite, yeah?" naiiling na saad ni Geoff.

Brye and Clint crossed their arms over their chests.

"Raffy really hates it," ani Clint.

"But the OASISS really liked this school, that's why that Chancey's out there... to make sure that Oasiss IS still the sponsor. AND RAFFY REALLY HATES IT, TOO," dagdag pa ni Brye.

Geoff laughed.

Sabay silang apat na napatingin sa video kung saan ipinakita si Raffy. Nakakunot ang noo ni Raffy sa video while accepting an award. AGAIN.

"Look at him, isn't he adorable? When his face makes that kind of look..." natatawang saad naman ni Brye.

"Minsan ko lang siyang nakikitang tila naiinis. He also looked so uncomfortable. I can settle with this," ani Geoff habang nakatingin sa video ni Raffy na nasa stage. "Nice view."

Osmond looked at both Geoff and Brye. They're saying all those sorts of things but the truth is they're really proud of their youngest - RAFFY. Clint stared at Osmond, he then shrugged.

"You also looked like a proud father, idiot," ani Clint kay Osmond habang nakatingin lang sa stage.

Umiling nalang si Osmond.

"Once again, let's all give it up for Mr. Zeus Raphael del Pierro!"

And a loud applause was once heard inside the gym.

There's one person wearing a hoodie who turned away after hearing Raffy's name being announced.

"What RA.FA.EL? Tch. It's not pronounced that way..." she murmured. "IT'S RA.FI.YEL."

She shook her head and walked away.

A/N: Oh, eyen ne! :))

GUYS, Leave your comments below. HIT THE Star and ADD to RL po and SHARE na rin po (sagad-sagarin na natin!). Follow me din po!

- karinjin

Gimme some lovin' Ü

Thank you so much, dear Readers!