Chapter 1 - First Encounter: HEAD-BUTT

A group of men suddenly whistled in amazement when a girl wearing a hoodie with her palms both inside the front pockets of her hoodie suddenly came up towards them. They're at the lobby of CSM (College of Science and Mathematics). Her long, semi-curly, burgundy locks popping out off her hoodie gave off a kind of attitude that leaves them in awe. Even those bystanders and those who walked inside the building looked towards the girl.

She was wearing jeans with her Converse chucks as she strutted towards the group of men. Her eyes were looking with such glow as she smiled towards them. Her right eye twitched as she once again looked at them.

Tinapik ng isang lalakeng nagngangalang Bobby ang katabi nito.

"James..." di-mapigilang bulalas ni Bobby.

"Hell, yeah... is she the new babe of Tudor?" awang ang bibig na saad naman ni James. "Ngayon ko lang siya nakita..."

"OO," sabad naman ng isa pang lalake. "Imposibleng hindi ko siya mapapansin kung matagal na siya dito!"

Nakatanaw lang sila sa babaeng ngayon ay palapit na ng palapit sa kanila. And now, she was just a few inches away from them. There were seven of them at that moment sitting at one of the cemented benches at the lobby.

"Hey, guys," she suddenly called as she licked her lip.

Napamaang ang pitong lalake saka sabay na kumunot-noo. The way the girl called them made them looked like they're her subordinates. Her voice was deep and commanding as if it's a natural way of calling other people - taliwas sa maamong pagmumukha nito.

"Goodness, I like her," Bobby whispered.

"Hello, baby," unang bati ni James. He then reached his hand towards the interesting woman.

The woman just looked at his hands and accepted it - for two seconds.

Napakamot sa ulo si James dahil sa hiya.

"Tabi, tabi..." si Bobby na naman ngayon ang lumapit sa babae.

The woman looked towards Bobby and smiled at him. Bobby cleared his throat. He's fallen for her already!

"Do you need something, Princess? Tell me..." nakangiting saad ni Bobby.

The woman raised her eyebrows.

"FYI, I'm not a baby nor a Princess..."

Natigilan sina James at Bobby. Pahiya sila.

"Actually, I think I'm lost. Can you tell me kung anong college ito?" muli ay saad ng babae, with her commanding voice. Palinga-linga ito sa paligid.

Muli ay napamaang na naman ang pitong lalake sa tila astig na pag-aasta ng babae.

May isang lalake na nasa likod ng pitong lalake na napakunot-noo sa sinabi ng babae.

"What's with that airy tone? Huh?" he asked with his loud, threatening voice.

James and Bobby cleared their throats. Bigla silang kinabahan saka nilingon si Sean na lider nila sa kanilang grupo. No one would want to mess with Sean when he's pissed, not even a woman could cool him down.

The woman looked towards Sean whose hands are on his pockets while walking towards her.

"I'm sorry?" kunot-noong tanong ng babae habang nakatingin sa isang mataas na lalakeng medyo kulot ang buhok na kulay brown. Ang mga mata nito'y maangas kung tingnan at ang mga kilay nito'y tila laging nakakunot-noo.