Secret?

Anna POV

"Anna Nicole!" My mom yelled. I bit my bottom lip and walked down the stairs. "Yes mom?" I asked. She pointed to the door. I had left mud on the mud along with my shoes. I sheepishly smiled. "I love you?" I asked. She huffed. "Clean it up now!" She yelled. "Not trying to be rude, but where is the maid?" I asked. "Anna." My mother warned. "Yes ma'am!" I saluted her and picked up my shoes and cleaned up the mud and ran back up to my room. My mom is a real stickler for a clean house. But the funny thing is she doesn't even clean. We have a maid and a Gardner. I turned my music on and blasted it. "Justin Timberlake is my sexy mofo!" I screamed. Just then my best friend Katie busted through the door. "Anna!!" She screamed. I hissed at her. "Get out of my house woman!" I yelled at her and laughed. She ignored me. "I just got two tickets to a One Direction concert! Fourth row and back sage passes!" I blinked. "Whattt?" I asked. "I won a contest on the radio!" She screamed and hugged me. I stood there. "Aren't you excited?" She asked. "I can't wait." I said sarcastically. "Go ask your mom!" She screamed. I walked down the stairs. "Hey mom can I go to a concert with Katie?" I ask. "Which band?" She asks without looking up. "Um, One Direction I think." Her head snapped up. "No." She said. She had wide eyes. "Why not?" I ask. "Um, because I said." She said and walked towards my dad’s office. I followed her. "Go back to your room." She said. I nodded. I turned to leave and she walked in. I used my awesome ninja skills and walks to the door to eavesdrop. "She wants to go to a One Direction concert." She told my dad. "What?" He asked angrily. "I thought you kept her away from them!" He screamed. "I did! That little Katie got her!" She told my dad. My mouth dropped. "Don't let her go to the concert. She might figure it out." He told her. I heard footsteps and I ran sneakily to my room. "What's the secret?" I wondered.