Kidding, Right?

Anna POV

I was in a sleepy silence. I could hear voices. I couldn't tell who was who. Then I heard screaming. I hate when people fight. I flipped around in my bed trying to keep it away.

______________________________________________________________________________

Louis POV

The other boys had returned and now the boys were fighting over Anna.

"STOP!" I yelled at them. They all stopped and looked at me. I had tears running down my face.

"Anna might not ever wake up and all you guys are worried about is who gets to date her? Seriously? She just found out she was kidnapped at birth, she has a twin, and now she is in a coma!" I scream at them. ""Just stop!" I scream.

All of a sudden Anna was jolting around. We all started screaming. Doctors rushed in and tried to tend her. We were told to leave.

"But I'm her brother!" I yell at the nurses. They still shooed all of us out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Hour Later

Niall POV

It's not fair, Anna being in the coma. She doesn't deserve it. I would so much rather it be me there. I haven't left the hospital since we have arrived. I was a mess. Harry knew all about me liking Anna. Louis still doesn't want Harry dating Anna. I can't believe Anna still might never wake up. She had a scare earlier while we were fighting. I never knew a girl could do that to us. I guess Anna is really special. I just hope she wakes up soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Katie POV

I can't believe this. I have had big secrets on my shoulders and my best friend is in a coma. I can't tell anyone and it is going to kill me! WTH! I can't wait for her to wake up!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Liam POV

Katie looks really torn about all of this. Her best friend is in a coma and all we do is fight about her. I can't believe she is still here. Man, Anna really has a best friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Louis POV

We were all sitting in the hospital room waiting around. It has been one week since the hotel collapsed. Anna has showed no progress. All of a sudden Niall walks over to her. He takes her hand and whispers something in her ear.

He screamed. We all looked up.

"She responded! She responded!" He yelled.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I asked her if she could hear me to squeeze my hand. She did! She squeezed me hand!" he yelled.

We all looked hopefully at her. There was no answer.

"Niall, I think you were hallucinating. She can't hear you." Liam tried to sooth him.

"No! No! She really did!" he protested.

Liam just rubbed him back and had him set down.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Another Week Later

Louis POV

They wanted to kill her. They want to put her out of her misery. They say she is never getting better. She will never come back to us. If she doesn't wake up in two days, she will be gone for good.

______________________________________________________________________________

Niall POV

They want to fucking kill her. To fucking kill her. Isn't that murder? What the hell. These doctors are stupid ass holes. Don't they get it? She has a wonderful new family now. She has boys fighting to be with her. They can't give up on her now! I can't freaking believe it!