The Guessing Game: Part One

Anna's POV

After a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs and toast we spent the rest of the day sitting on the couches watching movies. Around 10pm we decided to change from Disney movies to a scary movie. I was covering my eyes during most of the movie. I hadn't ever heard of the movie Night.

Turns out it is about clowns. I am deathly afraid of clowns. All of a sudden a clown jumped out and I ran from the lounge screaming my head off. I ran into the first room I saw and crawled under the covers.

How the fuck did some people watch these movies. I felt the floorboards shift. I looked out from under the covers and saw Harry.

"Hi love. How is my bed?" He asked. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize-"

He cut me off. "No worries love. You can sleep in here tonight if you would like."

I nodded. And he turned to leave. "Harry?" I called out to him.

"Yes love?" He asked, turned to me.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I guess those clowns really got to you." And he got into the bed next to me and rubbed my back and sang to me until I fell asleep. They did really have good voices.

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV: Same Night

Man she was beautiful. When she ran out of the room I knew it was my chance to make an impression on her. I followed her and luckily for me she ended up in my room under my covers.

I think it might really be love this time. Not that cheesy lust stuff. I hope she likes me back.

The longer I lay next to her, the more I wanted to be her boyfriend. She's different. I don't just want to get in her pants.