Chapter 5: The Gallant Knight

"No one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected" -Julius Caesar

Chapter 5:

'I find your kiss absolutely disgusting!'

Her words never left his mind. He did not know why but he was somehow disturbed by it. It was the first time that a girl told him that -- most of the girls merely swooned themselves over his feet and he could just get any girl merely by beckoning his finger at her. But here came this ugly girl with horrendously huge glasses regarding him as if he was an insignificant piece of sh*t.

He had to be honest, he felt pissed but, somehow, he was amused and intrigued at the same time.

Teresa MacCoy, she was such an unusual girl. To think he had kissed her -- kissed her to teach her a lesson yet that ugly girl was so ungrateful. She did not realize that she was way too lucky to be kissed by him. She even had the gumption to slap his face and, damn it, she had a strong arm and sharp teeth. He could still feel the tenderness on his cheek and lower lip.

After the incident with that ugly girl, he decided to skip his second class. Did she even know him? Had she known him, he was pretty sure she would never have the guts to do as she did to him. Probably, she would kneel down and beg for his forgiveness like those dirt beneath him always do. Wait - of course, everyone studying in this school knew him! He was just the grandson of the school's biggest shareholder but, with that aside, he was also the most handsome boy to ever grace this school.

He massaged his throbbing head when something came to him.

Of course! Why had he not thought of it? Her apparent disgust of him - a perfect epitome of male beauty - could only be attributed to the fact that she was a lesbian. Or perhaps, she was just a great actress - trying to taunt him so she might catch his attention. Ah, the latter seemed unlikely, it was easy to spot a fake reaction whereas hers was far too genuine to be called a sham. Yes, that was it - she was a lesbian.

He chuckled in amusement. No wonder.

He languidly put his shiny black Bruno Magli shoes on the exquisite huge oak table as he leaned comfortably on the extravagant gilded leather recliner. He was currently staying in the Titan's hideout located inside the Clover Green High school campus. It was located at the back of the headmaster's office. No one was allowed to go there except the school key people - the owners and their children. It was lavishly decorated with huge windows covered with expensive heavy brocade curtains. On its walls rare paintings and tapestries hung.

Chandeliers made of Swarovski crystal hung above its ceiling and an array of vintage furniture lavished the room. It was luxurious, yes, but its extravagantly ostentatious display of luxury somehow bored him - maybe because he was so used to it; he was literally born with a silver spoon. Actually, if there was such a thing, diamond spoon would have better suited it.

He normally did not hang out here since he was rarely at school but he wanted to be alone as of the moment, away from the students who were desperate for his precious attention and the nauseatingly irritating teachers' lectures.

He leaned further to the recliner and placed his shoulders under his head while whistling a tune.

'Hmmmm, since you make me think of you when you do not even deserve a spot in my mind, ugly Teresa, then I am going to lavish you the attention which you seemingly abhor.'

=======================

I was right -- this day was certainly ill-fated. Since it started in the first day of class, it might be premonition of many bad things to come especially with the school's richest boy around, Caleb Tristan Somerset. But, oh, now that I think of it, he only attended classes on the first day and would never came back.