Chapter 7: The Delinquent Youth

"The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home for life. For this task, it has a rudimentary nervous system. When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its brain anymore so it eats it!" -Daniel Dennett

Chapter 7:

The Haven @ 10 PM. Don't be late.

Caleb Tristan Somerset smirked upon reading Marco Lucio Fontanelli's message. He just finished taking a shower after a wild Monday night sex with Athena, a rising model, who was three years his senior. He was still undressed but for the towel hanging dangerously low on hips, showing the upper portion of his chiseled pelvis.

"Sweetheart, are you not coming back to bed?" The beautiful blonde model with exquisite curves purred seductively. She was still lying naked on his king size bed, not even bothering to cover her glorious, tanned body with the bed sheets. Her breasts, although not too big were exquisite; her stomach was toned and firm, so sweet beneath his tongue; and her hips were curvaceous, just perfect for his hands. 

Athena sensually smiled at Tristan when he noticed him staring at her and even dared to spread her shapely legs a bit wider as if to entice him again with the alluring treasure nestling between.

"No, I have to go somewhere else." Tristan answered indifferently as he went to his dressing area adjoined to his room. He opened one of the several drawers of his roomy closet and grabbed a plain white boxer shorts. He unceremoniously dropped his towel to the floor. He was about to put on his boxers when someone playfully grabbed his muscled butt. He stiffened and stood erect.

"Athena," he sighed wearily with a hint of annoyance. He turned to face her, confident in his naked glory, not caring if he had not worn any underwear yet.

Athena smiled seductively at him and began to lightly trace his sculpted stomach with the tip of her fingers. But Tristan remained apathetic although there was a look of amusement in his obsidian eyes, his other brow rose to a challenge. 

She felt like a harem girl desperately trying to pleasure an arrogant, spoiled and hard-to-please king. She moved her deft hand to his manhood and began to stroke him. She smiled with satisfaction when he became aroused but then he grabbed her hand and shrugged it off none too gently.

"If I say no, then it means no." Tristan muttered coldly. His aloof eyes looked at her with condescension. 

For a surprising moment, Athena felt that she was someone beneath him; a mere dirt on the sole of his shoe.

Tristan carefully observed the dejected look on the blonde model's face for a moment. He merely smirked and continued putting on his boxers without bothering to apologize.

"I will call my chauffer to bring you home." He said casually. He dialled something on his phone and authoritatively said to the other line, "Penthouse, posthaste." He immediately cut the call and smiled sardonically at Athena who still looked hurt.

"Get dressed; my chauffer is going to arrive in any minute," he blithely ordered her. 

He turned his back and continued to put some clothes on inside his dressing room as Athena went to pick up her clothes that were discarded on the bedroom floor during their make out session. He dialled another number on his phone while buttoning his shirt and spoke, "Marco, I'll be there in a minute."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tristan arrived promptly before 10 PM at The Haven. It was an exclusive nightclub owned by Marco Lucio Fontanelli's father catering to influential people and high profile personalities who loved to hangout away from the prying eyes of the public and irritating paparazzis.