CHAPTER 10: Blah... Blah... Blah!

WARNING:

I stated before that I would not be adding any warning but I could easily change my mind - I am the freaking author, anyway. So, FOR MY YOUNG READERS, THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT, YES SEX AS IN S-E-X. Please do not read because I don't want to be held responsible for corrupting your innocent minds! However, if you wish to continue, I am washing my hands like Pontius Pilatus, okay??? Do not blame me! 

If you do not know Pontius Pilatus, I suggest you read the Christian Bible, New Testament.

CHAPTER 10

"Everything we care about lies somewhere in the middle, where pattern and randomness interlace." -James Gleick

She was breathing heavily as he arduously removed her translucent night gown, leaving only her red laced panty. He could feel himself getting harder as he looked at her. She was utterly beautiful - wavy long brown hair, seductive green eyes now darkened with desire, an enchanting face and a hot sexy body that any man would wish to worship with his lips, hands and c0ck.

He smirked and began to leisurely wreak havoc with her senses, creating gooseflesh wherever his electric fingers touched. She moaned loudly as he expertly laved her breasts, suckling them like a famished infant. The sensation he created made her utterly h0rny now. He could feel that her body was on fire as he observed the heightened hue of the attractive color pink on her creamy and flawless flesh.

She purred in pleasure as she felt her stomach twirling in a beautiful and delicious motion. Her nails dug into the skin of his firm back.

He licked the side of her temple, blew soft air on her ears before assaulting her mouth. Her toes curled as she returned his kiss with an intense and hungry ardor. Their tongues clashed, beads of sweat were forming in her body, soaking his T-shirt and denim trousers.

"Tristan..." she panted desperately in between his kisses and the ambrosial feeling his fingers brought upon her body.

"Hmmm?" Tristan murmured in a question as he licked and circled his adroit tongue at the nipple on her right breast.

She savagely gripped his hair and bit her lower lip, her Venus was now overflowing with wetness. She could not take it anymore. He was killing her with anticipation. She wanted... she wanted him to penetrate her and put an end to her agonizing anticipation by finally bringing her to bliss.

"Your clothes," she moaned, her face contorted with pleasure; she massaged his hard body beneath his shirt and could feel his muscles tensed from her touch. "Remove your clothes.. please."

Tristan smiled wickedly at her and ignored her request by kissing her body downwards instead. He caressed the side of her body and trailed wet kisses whenever his tongue made contact with her skin. Her abdomen was aching now, it felt like a million butterflies were vigorously flapping their wings inside her but she loved the feeling. It was painful but, oh, deliciously sweet. So deliciously sweet.. God she loved the tormenting feeling.

Tristan deliberately tortured the woman and touched the tip of his tongue inside her navel, twirling it. He could hear her screaming deliriously, both beseeching and encouraging him. He could smell her arousal - that pleasant sweet, salty vanilla he knew so much. He played with her upper body for a few moment, taking his time to linger in each crevice and contour, before descending further south.

He knelt in front of her and brought her legs on his shoulders. He lazily removed her panty and smelt the red lingerie before tossing it at the side. He then observed her staring hungrily at him. She bit her lips in an alluring manner before smiling at him. He merely smirked in reply.