Burning Beginnings

(Please read about genders in the description. Also PK looks like the Pikachu in the cover picture except the bandana in the pic is like the ribbon on his tail that is explained in this chapter. Thanks and enjoy!)

??? POV:

I woke up. I was on top of a huge mountain. I looked around at a giant island surrounding it. On one side was a town, but it was on fire! I have to help. I began to run toward the fire.

On my way down I tried to think of how I got there. I was a Pikachu, but most people called me PK. I wore a hat with goggles and a ribbon around my tail protecting a scar I wanted no one to see. The ribbon was dark blue while it was scattered with light blue lightning bolt shapes of different sizes my bandana was the same.

I was almost to the fire. I have a huge fear of fire. I didn't want to think about why. I saw a gathering of pokemon at the entrance of the village. I ran into the crowd.

"What's going on?" I asked a Sentret.

"The village caught on fire! I think there was a Squirtle that went in to put the fire out, but he hasn't come back!" exclaimed Sentret frightened.

"I'll get him!" I said running to the fire.

"Don't go, it's too dangerous!" said Sentret.

"I know!" I yelled as I jumped into the fire.

I had to hurry. I felt the heat getting to me. Building after building passed by and no Squirtle. I was really hot now.

Suddenly I saw a blue figure on the ground. It was Squirtle. I ran to him. He was hurt, but alive. I pulled him onto my back. I started back the way I came, but stopped when I heard:

"Squirtle!" yelled a voice.

I ran to the voice. I was about to pass out by the time I jumped out of the fire. I saw a group of pokemon.

"Squirtle!" exclaimed one who came and picked him up off of my back.

"Your on fire!" said one pointing at me.

I looked at myself and saw that I really was on fire. I ran into the forest and away from the pokemon. I couldn't find any water anywhere!

Finally I saw a lake and jumped in.

"Aaaaahhhh..." I said in the water as steam rose around me.

I stayed in the lake for about 10 minutes and then hopped out. I lay down on some grass under a tree. I was burned, but nothing too bad. I had a lot of cuts and bruises from running through the bushes and thorns plants to get here. Luckily nothing I wore was burned.

I was so tired I think I could just fall asleep...