The Mission

PK's POV:

It was 11:30 pm and everyone was asleep. Now was as good as anytime to leave.

Although I was sad to leave them I knew I needed to get that gem. It was something that was haunting me ever since I got here. It was urgent that I got it for whatever reason and gave it to a pokemon.

I took off the bandages on my foot and stood up...no pain...that's good. I tested my foot before I got up and went outside. I started running out in the woods.

"You should stay, these pokemon are nice. They'd take good care of you. Just forget about what I asked. I'll be fine without it." said a familiar voice inside my head.

I stopped. "No, I know that this is urgent and only I can do it!" I yelled into the darkness.

"You know you want to stay with friends for once."

"Your my friend and I'll never let you down!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, but it will be difficult."

"I know." I said.

The voice left. I was alone again.

I got back to running. I wasn't going to give up my mission that easily. I was destined to complete it. I had a scar to prove it. I looked back at my tail with the ribbon around it.

I grabbed a leaf from a tree and climbed the same tree. Once I was at the top I placed in a certain position in my fingers and put my hands together. I began to blow into them and as I blew music came out.

Once I was done playing my tune I waited. Finally a Pidgey came over.

"Can you give me a lift?" I asked.

"Sure. Where to?"

"To the center of the city." I replied.

I hopped on and we took off.