Beginning A Journey

Pika's POV
That night after I told everyPoke about what I had experienced, I thought about Mew. She needed my help and I needed to hurry. I don't want to pull the others into this in the first place, but now they want to join me on my quest. This feels like I'm asking too much.

All day today they were garnering materials to come with me on my journey. No one said a word as if stunned by the news.

Of course I believed that they believed me. (Kinda sorta maybe).

When I was all packed up and ready to go I felt a paw on my back. I turned around to find...Buneary there.

"Are you sure you don't mind us coming along?" She questioned. "I mean, we would love to help you, but if we make you uncomfortable th-"

"No, I am very happy that you guys chose to come along." I replied smiling. "I have been lonely for a while and it feels good to have friends who will watch your back."

She smiled.

"Plus I think Oshawot is too lazy and needs to get out of the house."

Hey Everybody!
I have to come with some ideas for the storyline and if you have some ideas about what the heroes should do, then let me know in the comments. Also I am going try to make this series more funny and comedic. Thanks for everything!
Pika out.