Here We Go!

Pika's POV:
"Alright. Does everybody have everything that they packed?" I asked.
Everyone was standing outside with bags and prepared to leave the house for a long time.
"Yepperoo." Oshawot said.
"I don't think that is a word, but okay then." I replied.
I turned and motion them to follow me. They all continued to come along. We traveled for a little until we found us in a small opening in the forest.
"Sooo...What exactly are we doing here?" Squirtle said.
"Yeah I was thinking the same thing" asked Snivy.
"Well how else to we explore the rest of the world" I replied. I pulled a gem out of my pocket. It was green and in the shape of a square.
"And what is thaaaa.." Squitle started, but was interrupted by a portal shooting up and out of the gem.
"Everybody hop in!" I yelled.
"Into-into that!" Oshawot exclaimed.
"No into that tree; yes, into the portal!" I said.
Everybody hopped in and I followed, picking up the gem with me. Wherever we go, it would lead one step closer to the gem Mew needs.

Author's Note:
Finally the intro is done! Now we can get to the story. Thanks for your patience. Where are they going to? What challenges will they face? Find out in the following chapters!
Pika out!