Dreams

PK's POV:

I was dreaming...I saw Buneary under a tree and I saw an apple hit her and knock her out...darkness...I saw Charmander fall into water and faint...fire surrounded me...fire...Fire...FIRE!!!

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" I yelled.

I woke up to everyone around me.

"What?" I asked.

"You were yelling in your sleep." said Squirtle.

"Oh...Sorry." I said.

Everypoke went back to bed except for me, Squirtle, Charmander and Buneary.

"Want to go outside?" said Charmander.

"He can't. He's still hurt." said Buneary looking at my left foot.

"I'll be fine." I said getting up.

We walked outside.

"Lunch Time!" exclaimed Buneary. I looked over at her and saw her under a tree.

"Lookout!" I yelled tackling her to the ground.

An apple fell and hit the ground. I looked over and saw Charmander by the water. I pushed him out of the way. Then I got pushed into the water. I got out of the water and I saw a Gengar.

"How'd you know..." he said confused.

"Get out of here or else!" I heard Charmander say.

"Fine. I don't know how this rat figured out how I was going to do that, but I got my eyes on you." he said looking at me confused and angry.

He disappeared.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That was Gengar. He has been bullying us ever since we met him. How'd you know he was going to do that." said Squirtle.

"I saw it in my dream." I replied while drying out my bandana. I took off my hat and let my ears go up. Buneary looked at my ears. "I have an ability to see the future in my dreams." I explained.

"Wow!" they all said.

"Thanks." said Buneary.

"No problem." I replied.