Attacked

Buneary's POV:

I woke up early to go see PK. As I walked I thought about how we did invade his privacy and made him really uncomfortable. I should probably tell him that we're sorry.

I looked at the couch, but no PK. Where had he gone? I walked up the latter and noticed that the door was open. He must have ran off.

I shut the door and ran to get Charmander and Squirtle. I woke them up and brought them outside.

"Guys, PK ran off." I said.

"WHAT!?!" they exclaimed.

"Quiet! We have to get him before the others notice. They probably made him uncomfortable so he decided to leave." I commented.

"Ok, let's do it." Squirtle said while they all high fived.

PK's POV:

I jumped off Pidgey when we were close enough to the ground.

"Thanks!" I said.

I walked around hoping that someone could give me directions. I saw somepoke to ask. They turned around and started to run. I chased after them.

"Excuse me!" I yelled.

The pokemon walked down an ally-way and I chased after it. When I turned the corner it was gone.

"What the-"

Buneary's POV:

We walked into the city. Everyone must be asleep.

"Guys, we have to search everywhere." I said.

We all looked through every ally, street and park, but no PK.

Finally on the way back we saw Gengar's dark ally-way. He usually hung out around here. There we spotted PK's hat and bandana.

"Gengar!" yelled Squirtle angrily.