Friends

PK's POV:

I woke up under the tree. I tried to stand up, but stumbled. I think I sprained my ankle. I limped over to a tree. I climbed the tree carefully. I got to the top and looked at the village. It was rebuilt, already!

I went down and began to travel back.

I thought about myself. I was an adventurer and this was not what I had in mind. Back in the forest I was in I happened upon a glowing wall. I somehow walked through it and woke up here.

It was good to see somepoke around this area though. I got really lonely being a traveler. Looks like I was stuck here so I might as well make some friends until I can figure out a way off this island, besides swimming.

I always hated water. It was just too......wet.

I stopped at a building quite some distance away from the town. It was a big green building in a dome shape. I kept on walking until I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw the same poke that I saw last night, including Squirtle.

"You're the one who saved me!" said Squirtle.

I scratched the back of my head.

"It was nothing." I replied.

"Nothing! You could've died!" he said.

"You look hurt. You should come in so we can help you." said another pokemon.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You should meet the crew. Charmander, call everyone out." said Squirtle.

Charmander blew a whistle and everyone came out. I saw a girl Buneary, a boy Charmander, a boy Squirtle, a girl Chikorita, a boy Bulbasaur, a boy Oshawott, a girl Snivy, a boy Tepig, and a girl Pikachu.

"We are all called by the pokemon species we are except for the Pikachu. She's called Chu." said Squirtle.

"I'm PK." I said.

"Come inside so we can help you." he said.

I took a step forward, but fell when I forgot about my sprained ankle.

"PK!" they yelled. They all ran to me to help me up.

"I'm fine. It's just a sprained ankle." I said.

"We'll carry you in." said Charmander.

"No I got it." I said and limped inside.

The house was very small with nothing in it but a latter on the far side. I slowly followed everypoke down. It was huge down there and it was just the living room. I sat down on the couch and put my left foot up so they could bandage it. Lot's of the pokemon left, but Buneary stayed. She must be the nurse.

"Wow. That is sprained bad." she told me.

"I've had worse." I commented.

"Really!?!" she asked wholeheartedly.

"Nope, just joking." I said.

"Ha ha..." she said sarcastically.

After a long day I pulled out my journal and began to write about the last two days. When I finished I fell right asleep.