The Big S. Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

I woke up to some muffled screaming. It sounded like Maggie, Kirsten, and Elizabeth laughing and screaming. I looked around and I was in the same villa from the first time I woke up except it had different things in it. I hurriedly looked around me to check if I was alone. I was relieved when I found that I was and that Harry Styles wasn’t here. I guess that was just a dream. Well damn that sucks! It felt so real.

Oh well… now I just need to figure out where I am and where my friends are. I’m pretty good at figuring out situations after blacking out. Right now I was guessing that the girls and I had just come down to Virginia Beach and I just blacked out the last few days. I desperately hoped that I didn’t black out the One Direction concert that would suck so much! If I did miss it I hopedthat my memory would come back. Most of the time it did in the next rfew days but sometimes they were gone for good. I really hope this wasnt one of those times. I could hear the girls so I knew they were here. It was a little strange that I blacked out while sleeping though usually it happens right when I wake up or during the day. It has only happened once in my sleep and so my doctor told me to document it when it happens. I gave myself a note on the bedside notepad to write down the date and add it to my black out diary.

 I decided to jump out of bed and go see what they were up to and get filled in on the last few days. I got out of bed and felt a breeze around my legs. I looked toward the window and saw that it was night time. I looked down and realized that I was wearing the same shirt from my dreams. I guess I bought this while I was down here because I didn’t recognize it. The girls wouldn’t mind me with no pants on so I decided to just walk out in that.

I opened the door and saw much more people than expected. I also now heard the voices of a few males. I saw several heads over the couch that was at the end of my hallway where my room was. While walking up I noticed everyone laughing and talking except one person who sat in the corner of the couch with his head rested on his upturned palms. I slowly walked into the opening and the people who were on the side couches saw me in the peripheral vision and so turned toward me.

“Sasha!” Elizabeth was the first to see me and she jumped off the couch and ran towards me. The other girls jumped up as they heard her yell and each trapped me in a huge hug. I didn’t have time to get a good look on the other people in the room. I did however catch them all look towards me and one rushed over with the girls and joined in the group hug. I felt at least 4 other bodies pile into the hug. As I pulled away I was face to face with the sexiest man in the history of men. Harry Styles! I looked around him to the surrounding people and saw four other familiar male faces that were all smiling brightly at me. What the hell was One Direction doing hanging out with my friends?

“Ok before you freak out and pass out again yes you are looking at One Direction now come with us and we will explain everything.” Kirsten said as she started to drag me backwards back towards my room.

“But… Its One direction! Wait I dont have pants on!!”

“We know.”

“Let me talk to Harry! Wait I have to get pants on!”

“Let me talk to her.” I heard Harry’s voice say. I was a little surprised that he wanted to talk to me he didn’t even know me. I could see over Maggie’s shoulder that the other boys were holding Harry back from getting to me. I heard them continue to fight as I got pulled into my room.

“Not now.”

“Why were yall talking to them without me? When did we meet them?” They over powered me and got me in to sit on the bed.

“Omg Guys its ONE DIRECTION! ONE DIRECTION JUST HUGGED US! Omg why aren’t you guys freaking out? ONE DIRECTION JUST HUGGED US. SOL SESSION NOW!! AHHHHHHHHHHH” I noticed that the other girls weren’t screaming with me, but were laughing. “What the hell are you laughing at?”