The Beach. Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I woke the next morning after an 8 hour sleep. Usually I only slept for like 3 hours because I was always talking to people on twitter or facebook. I woke to the annoying ring of my phone alarm at 10. I grabbed it and turned it off. Two hours before we met up with the boys. I saw a txt from my mom.

“We will be there to say goodbye at 11.”

I dialed Kirsten’s number.

“Hello?” an annoyed and tired voice spoke in my ear.

“Hey we gotta get up. Our parents will be up in an hour and the boys will be here in 2 so go wake Maggie and get ready.”

“Ok. So hey you and Harry really it off last night huh?”

“We talked a little, but everyone knows he is the flirt of the group and I just happened to be the closest girl.”

“Oh whatever you know he was checkin you out the second he came from behind Paul’s back.”

“I don’t want to think about that ok. I want to think about how I am going to wake up Elizabeth without her snapping my neck.” I shuddered at the thought of all the sleepovers we had had with Elizabeth and how we never wanted to be the one to wake her up cause she was so scary in the mornings. She would always curse up a storm and give you the scariest glare. She would burn holes in your eyes as you tried to escape her wrath. It didn’t matter what time you woke her up she wasn’t having it. I remember almost shitting bricks when she wanted to room with me cause that meant for two weeks I had to wake her up. I heard Kirsten laughing in my ear.

“Yeah you have fun with that. So what are we doing today with them?”

“We are going out to lunch at 12 then to the beach with the boys. They could teach us how to surf!”

“Sweet. Yeah some private lessons from Mr. Styles I see in your near future.”

“Oh my goodness shut up Kirsten. Goodbye.” I hung up on her laughing and walked into Elizabeth’s room. I went over to her bed and slightly shook her shoulder and said. “Hey Liz time to wake up.” I heard her groan. I took two steps back away from the bed.

“Why?” She said in a more tired than angry tone. This was a good start.

“We have to ditch our parents in an hour and then in two hours we are meeting up with the boys.”

“What time is it?”

“10.”

“Ok.” She said sitting up in her bed. What the hell was that? I thought as I walked out of the room to my bathroom. Why didn’t she curse at me? Or jump out of the bed and throw something that weighs three times as much as she does. Oh well. I skipped to my room and got ready. I decided to wear my blue two piece with a black cami and blue swim trunk like booty shorts with my black flip flops. I put my hair down over my shoulders and just decided to put it in a bun when I got to the water. I packed my bag and looked at the clock to see it was 10:47 so I still had sometime.