Meeting Harry Styles...again. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up to a bright light shinning in my face. I pulled the cover up to shield my eyes. Then as my head cleared from its sleepiness I felt the body behind me and the arm draped over me. WTF? I quickly scrambled out of the bed using a bunch of my energy to push the dead weight of this guys arm off of me. I heard him groan as he woke up. I looked down and realized I was wearing a shirt that barely reached the middle of my butt and no pants. I would normally be ok with this, but considering I was in bed with someone I was a little uneasy about the lack of clothing.

I looked around and took in my surroundings. This looked a lot like the villa that me and the girls were going to rent, but how am I already here? We're supposed to leave tonight.

“Well good morning to you too.” I heard a deep raspy voice come from behind me. Making me jump and face the bed again.

“WHAT THE HECK?” I yelled. At that he opened his eyes and looked at me sleep and confusion written across his face. “Are you…you’re Harry HHHaarry Harry Sttttyleeee…” and with that I felt the wind rushing past my cheek as everything went black and my body started falling to the floor.

Here is a little background history. I have a disease whose name I have forced my self to forget which is funny because the disease makes me forget large periods of time. Every few months I loose a few days out of nowhere. I can be writing notes in class then two seconds later I don’t know what class im in or think its still the weekend before. For that reason it sometimes gets me out of some work, but I have to document every time I forget something and tell my parents. When I have them my friends just remind me of everything that I have forgotten and after a couple of days it all comes back. When I woke up this morning I thought I was supposed to be waking up in my own bed and still be at my house and having a sleep over tonight with the girls before we left in the morning for VA beach...that obviously isnt whats happening.

*Present time

 Maggie's POV

"I don't know what happened." Harry tried to explain to me.

“Just tell me what happened again.”

 "She woke up got out of the bed. Then she was like stuttering about me being Harry Styles and then she fainted."

"She didnt know who you were?"

"She knew, but it was like she forgot that she knew me." Then it clicked. He hadn’t told me before that she had forgotten about meeting him. I knew what happened. I looked at Kirsten and Elizabeth and saw that they knew too.

"It's going to be ok Harry." The next senence I said was something I never could have expected to ever leave my mouth. "Harry um you should go put on some more clothes, you're only in boxer briefs."

He looked down at himself. He didn't look ashamed. He looked towards Sasha sadly then walked out of my villa where he had carried her. Now that I could focus because a 3/4 naked Harry wasn't pacing the floor I looked at the other girls.

"I don't know if we should tell them." I said quietly because the boys were all in the next room preparing breakfast. They didn't know what was happening, but we needed them out of the way and so gave them a task.

The girls looked at me with understanding. Sasha didn't really like telling people about the whole fainting disease.

"Well then what do we do? She usually makes up the lies about her forgetting or tells them. Harry is going to be in here again any minute asking questions."

"True. Why do you think she freaked out for meeting Harry Styles though? The first time we met him she was fine."

"But we were all there with her and she knew what was happening she didn’t just wake up in a bed with Harry Styles."

"Do you think they slept together?"

Then all at the same time we all said "No." and giggled. We knew Sasha never sleeps with a guy until she really knows them, which is the reason she has only done it once.

"Well I mean IT ISSSS Harry Styles." we giggled again.

"I know I have Niall and everything, but did you see him in his boxer briefs holy shit I could make some perverted comments on that view." I said as we all giggled. The mood lightening from our previous state of worrying.

"Oh we saw aright. That was the first thing I saw when I walked in."

"Yeah good on Sasha if she kept her legs closed for more than 5 seconds within seeing him like that." We giggled again and there was a knock on the door.

"That’s probably Harry what do we do?" I asked remembering Sasha is still unconscious.

"First we answer the door. Then we hope she wakes up before he starts asking any questions." Elizabeth said as she stood up to go open the door. We heard his voice at the door and then soon at Sasha's room door. He walked in quickly with his shirt still in his hands. He pulled it over his head and squirmed around momentarily trying to get his arms through also. He still wasn’t wearing shoes, but had pulled on some sox.

I looked at his worried face and wanted so badly to tell him everything. 

"What do we do?" he asked worried. 

"We wait for her to wake up."

"Why doesn't she remember me?" 

"You said she said your name was Harry Styles. So she knows who you are." He tried to say something, but I cut him off. "Go help the boys with breakfast it smells like something is burnt and I can’t be the only one that hears their failed attempt at whisper yelling." I said with a warm comforting smile on my face. 

He looked confused as to why all of us girls were suddenly ok and calm again. He stood there looking at me sadly. He knew he was the one kid who was left out of a funny joke, but in this case left out of some details pertaining to Sasha's health. I couldn't stand his sad face any longer. I stood up and moved over to him. "Harry its ok we will get you as soon as she gets up. Go save breakfast before they burn down my kitchen. "I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around and walked him out of the room. Then I gently shut the door and pressed my ear against it till I heard him sigh and start towards the kitchen. 

The boys brought us each breakfast in the room then we shooed them out of the room even though they didn’t want to go. Soon after eating we all fell asleep on her bed. I tried my hardest to stay awake but seeing everyone sleeping made me even more tired. Soon I found my self drifting to sleep squished on the bed with everyone else.