Dinner pt 2

CHAPTER 4 ½

“Where the fuck did they go?” Maggie said as we sat down.

“I have no idea, but I swear imma cry.” I said.

“Guy we just had dinner with One fricken Direction and then they ditched us. I don’t know it I should be happy cause we just had dinner with them or sad cause they just ditched us.” Kirsten said.

“Hi we are gonna sing a song. We are actually a band called One Direction.” I saw my mom, brother, dad, friends, and friends parents heads snap toward the stage as mine did. “We are gonna sing Wonderwall by Oasis.” Niall had a borrowed guitar around his neck and he started playing. The music started and they sang. They had a full band playing behind them as they all sang the first verse. The girls and I stared and pretty much drooled as we watched the boys.

“This is the greatest moment of my life.” Elizabeth said. The rest the girls and I nodded in agreement as we stared open mouthed at the stage.

“Sasha isn’t that your band?” my mom said as her and my brother sat in the booth with us. I nodded my head. “One Direction?”

“Why aren’t you guys freaking out?” My brother Rob asked.

“They were sitting with us earlier, but hearing them perform is just overwhelming.”

“Oh God.” She said as her and my brother got up and left. We were all holding hands and crying. When the song ended the crowd went wild and the boys all smiled. Maggie and I were squeezing the crap out of each others hands. They couldn’t really see us from the stage so we wiped our tears hastily as they walked back towards us.

“How were we?” Liam asked as they scooted back in beside me.

“Incredible!” I managed to say.

“ExtrodinHarry!” Maggie whispered in my ear. We giggled.

“Glad you liked it.” Louis said.

“So who wants dessert now?” Niall asked.

“WE DO!” The boys yelled. Then right on cue Jack walked to the table.

“Do you guys want anything else?” He said toward me again. Harry put his arm on the chair behind me again sending butterflies to my stomach. I saw Jake’s face turn into a frown. I looked away.

“Who wants to share a piece of chocolate cake with me?” I asked looking around the table.

“I will.” Harry said quicker than I expected anyone to answer.

“Ok. Hey just be aware the pieces of cake are huge so you probably want to share if you’re gonna get a piece.” I said.

“I’ll have the blueberry pie.” Zayn said.

“Were gonna share the red velvet cake.” Maggie said indicating the girls.

“We would like to share a piece of chocolate cake.” Louis said motioning to him and Liam.

“I want my own piece of chocolate cake.” Niall said.

“Niall are you sure you want one all to yourself they are pretty big.” I said.

“He is like a bottomless pit.” Harry said and we all laughed.

“Fine. I think that’s it. Please.” I said smiling back up to Jake. He wrote everything down and walked away. Not looking at me anymore.

“What’s wrong with your boyfriend?” Harry whispered jokingly in my ear.

“What do you mean?”