Mystery man returns. Chapter 3

Chapter 3

 “I knew he looked familiar, but no who was he?” Elizabeth asked.

“Fucking Paul Higgins I just shook hands with One Directions fricken manager! And he is gonna come sit at our table!” I was suppressing my excitement.

“How The Hell Didn’t We Recognize Him? We Can No Longer Call Ourselves Directioners.” Maggie yelled.

“I don’t know? Its dark in here and you guys barely got a good look at him. I am really the one that shouldn’t be called a Directioner I had a whole conversation with him and didn’t realize it was him till he said his name.”

“I mean how could you expect to just meet him here. I bet if Harry Styles walke up to the table I wouldn’t notice until he said his name.” We all chuckled at Maggie’s comment. I felt a little better.

“Holy shit who else is gonna sit with him?” Kirsten asked.

“Probably just some other manager-ish people. Or maybe Lou!” We were mini fan girling. “Guys be cool when he comes back ok even if he like brings frinken Kevin stay calm we don’t wanna look like idiots. Don’t let on that you know who he is we don’t want to scare him away by looking like obsessed fan girls.” We had all slid over to one half of the booth so Paul and whoever else he brought could easily slide in next to me. We were all huddled and talking quietly even though the music in the place was deafening. When Paul came back to the table we didn’t notice until he talked.

“Hey girls so these are the boys.” He said gesturing behind him. I couldn’t see over his shoulders though all the girls were to one side of me and so whoever was with  Paul was gonna have to sit by me. He reached behind him and pulled one of the boys in front of him. “This is Harry.” I looked at him as Harry fricken Styles stepped from behind Paul and slid into the booth beside me all the way so that our sides were touching. They were watching our reactions closely as Paul said, “This is Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn.” As he said each name the boys would scoot into the booth and slam into the person next to them using the domino effect to cause all of us girls to move a bit. Harry was pushed closely to me as we were smashed in the middle.

I tore my eyes from the boys to look at my friends. Kirsten and Elizabeth were pinching each other on the hand under the table while starring at Liam and Louis. I looked at Maggie and saw her staring open mouthed at Niall. All eyes were brought to Paul as he said “Im going to sit over there boys don’t annoy these girls or make them kick you out of this booth.” He waved his finger at them and they all laughed and nodded their heads as he left. Because of how much we were touching I could feel Harry’s laugh ripple through his body. I heard Maggie whimper beside me as Niall tossed his head back and laughed. I slapped her leg and her eyes snapped to me.

“Um we were just about to run to the bathroom so yeah we will be right back.” I say trying not to make any un-human sounds. The girls turn to me with questioning looks and I make a face as if to say ‘follow my lead and go’ and I waited for the girls to get out of the booth so we can run to the bathroom.

“Great we already scared them away. Personal best.” Louis said laughing while him and Harry high five.

“It’s a shame their fit.” I heard Harry whisper back.

“Oh no we will be right back.” I said as I finally got out of the booth. We took one more good look at the boys and then I pushed them towards the bathroom and we ran to it.