Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We were heading out to the bonfire. Niall and Maggie left an hour before us. Niall had asked to take her somewhere and of course she agreed. They promised to meet us at the bonfire later though. When we were finally ready to go and in the elevator we heard the song One Thing start.

The boys froze with their heads down and hands by their sides. Then Liam lifted his head and sang the first line of the song. The girls and I giggled as we watched them dance and sing. Im not even ashamed to say we screamed when Harry did his ‘shot me outta the sky’ dance from the video. The boys grabbed us and danced while we tried to stay upright and not fall over from laughing so hard.

We reached the bottom floor and the doors opened, but the boys held us in their grasp and kept dancing and singing loudly. We started dancing with them and singing even though we weren’t nearly as good as them. Then the ‘OOHHH” came on and they did the inbetweeners dance.

The song ended and we laughed then turned to walk out of the elevator. Then all of us stopped dead in our tracks and looked up at the big crowd of people standing at the entrance of the elevator laughing, clapping, and taking videos and pictures.

Then we noticed the screams of the girls.

“Shit.” I heard the boys say in unison.

Then I felt hands on my waist and wind through my hair as I was pulled back into the elevator. Then I saw the doors close and a body fall limp to the floor beside me.

WHAT THE FUDGE JUST HAPPENED??