Eventful Sweet Frog Trip. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It’s the summer of 2014 and One Direction are finishing up their US tour in Virginia at the Virginia Beach Amphitheater. It’s the first time they are performing in this area and my friends and I surely aren’t going to miss it. All of us are sharing two, double room villas in Virginia Beach for two weeks. I'm just going to call them hotel rooms because they are pretty much just bigger better more expensive hotel rooms haha.

The plan was to get there on Saturday go to the concert that first Friday and come home on Sunday morning a week later. We all have second row seats and are extremely excited. I am extra excited because this is my 18th birthday present from my friends and parents. My birthday is 3 days before the concert and we were going to stalk One Direction the day before the concert and get me a happy birthday hug.

Tonight all the girls were spending the night at my house and then tomorrow morning we would head to Virginia Beach. Va Beach isn’t far away it’s just a better ride when you have friends with you plus carpooling saves gas. We would be taking four cars one with me and all of my friends, one with all of the luggage which my brother is driving, and two with the parents who are all coming down for the first night for my dads big cd release party. My dad plays the harmonica and has a band and they have cd release parties every time they… obviously…release a cd. So everyone is going to that tomorrow night and then staying in the hotel and then our parents are leaving in the morning.

Right now the girls and I were all crowded around a table in Sweet Frog. We all loved us some frozen yogurt. We were also really excited about the big trip coming up in the morning. We had just gotten out of school and graduated in May and now in late June were going on an amazing trip to the beach without our annoying parents of siblings! We were all sitting at the table eating and talking when Seth, Maggie’s boyfriend, walks in. He sneaks up behind her motioning for us to be quiet. Then he comes up behind her and puts his arm around her.

“Hey Sexy.” He says in his mock seductive tone.

Maggie screams, “Get off of me perve,” and shoves her yogurt in his face not realizing it’s her own boyfriend. The girls all burst into laughter as Seth tried to remove some of the frozen yogurt from his face. “Oh Gosh im so sorry I thought you were some random guy that was looking at me earlier im so sorry!” Maggie says.

Seth just laughed and said, “It’s ok I shouldn’t have scared you like that, but im happy to know I don’t need to worry about you getting hit on cause your crazy and will throw sherbet at em.” The whole table erupts into laughter once again. Seth is laughing until he realizes what he said wasn’t funny enough to get this reaction and so sits down questioning what’s so funny.

Maggie gets her breath and says, “You just quoted Louis from one of One Direction’s video diaries.” Seth moans.

“Seriously again all you guys talk about is One Direction your like obsessed with them its weird.” he says.

“You’re the one that brought it up with the whole sherbet thing.” Elizabeth says coming to Maggie’s defense.

“Trust me it wasn’t on purpose. I don’t thing we ever have a full conversation that sometime during it you don’t mention One Direction.” He says.

“Who would want to have a full conversation that at some point didn’t include One Direction?” The girls all agree and Seth just shuts up and finishes removing the frozen yogurt from his face.