Chapter 10

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun shined on my face. I groaned and I got up. I started walking and rubbing my eyes until I felt my body make contact with the floor. It took me a minute to process what had just happened, and then I heard Kian laughing. I looked over and he laughed even harder. "What?" I asked. "You just walked into a wall, and the look on y-your face is priceless!" He said falling off the bed. He immediately stopped laughing and looked up. I started laughing too. He looked so shocked. He just nodded and I got up, and opened the door. I walked downstairs and was greeted by the other guys. "What was the noise from upstairs?" Trevor asked. "Kian fell off the bed cause he was laughing really hard, he looked so shocked." I smiled. "I only laughed because she got up and tried to leave the room, but walked into the wall and fell down. She was so confused as to what was happening." Kian laughed. "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME PEASANT!" I screamed. He nodded and hugged me kissing my cheek. "Ew. Pda..." Ricky said. "Oh hush Ricky, you know you didn't have a problem with it when Kian was dating Andrea." Connor said. Ricky just rolled his eyes. I felt hurt by what just happened and I felt a tear slide down my face. I turned around and ran upstairs to mine and Kians room. "Kat, he didn't mean it like that." Kian soothed. "They hate me Kian. All of them." I cried. He hugged me and before I knew it I was being put on the couch. "How many of you hate Kat?" Kian asked. Everyone looked taken back by his question. "Why would we? She's actually pretty cool." Sam smiled. A chorus of yeahs went around the room. "See, they just joke around. Cruelly, may I add." Kian glared at Ricky. "Sorry Kit Kat." Ricky said hugging me. I smiled and hugged back. "Soooo, lazy day orrrrr?" Jc said. "Wait. Guys. Hold on. Look at Connor, then Kat." Kian said. I looked at him questionably. "They have the same birthmark." Sam said. "TO THE DOCTOR!" Ricky yelled as Kian threw me over his shoulder. Sam and Trevor picked up Connor and me and Jc casually played rock, paper, scissors while I was on Kians shoulder. We all sat in the car and Ricky sped off. When we got there they tore me and Connor out of the car. "How may I help you?" The receptionist smiled. "We need a DNA test please." Kian asked holding my hand. She smiled and a nurse around our age came out. "Hi, I'm Madison. Right this way."she signaled Connor and I. We walked cautiously behind her unaware of what was to come. "Just sit in these chairs so we can take a blood sample." She said. "I can't stand the sight of blood." Connor and I said in unison. She laughed and took our blood, returning 30 minutes later.