Chapter 14

Kat POV

After the show we went backstage where the one and only Andrea Russett stood. "Hey Kat, you did amazing out there!" She said. "Thank you. That means so much to me coming from you. I'm a huge fan!" I smiled. "Well I think your fans are out there, but I'm the biggest fan ever of you now." She smiled. We exchanged numbers and the boys and I went on our way to the bus. "Andrea is SO cool!" I said. They laughed and nodded as a message popped on my screen.

From: Sperm Whale
Sup girl

To: Sperm Whale
Nothing but I gtg get ready for the trip to the next venue.

From: Sperm Whale
Ohhh ok bye Kitty Kat ✌️✌👌

After I read her message I jumped into the shower and put on an oversized tshirt of Kians. I walked to our bunk and stopped. "There's my shirt!" Kian said. I smiled and jumped into the bed. He smiled and crawled in bed with me again. "You did amazing tonight babe." He whispered into the crook of my neck. I laughed cause it tickled. "Thanks but it was tiring so....GOODNIGHT BOYSSS!" I screamed. "NIGHT KIT KAT!" They all yelled back.

Sam POV

We all laughed as Trevor tripped and landed on his face, but we were cut off by a loud cry. I jumped up and was the first one to see Kat crying on the floor. "KAT?! What's wrong?" I asked hugging her. Kian stirred around until waking up and looking shocked. "What's wrong?" He asked Kat, who was in hysterics. "I-I......" She took a deep breath ad calmed down. "I'm pregnant.." She said before cuddling into a ball and crying harder. I looked shock and turned around seeing all the boys in the doorway, mouths wide. "How?" Kian asked. "When I came to you after Jc and Camille cheated..." She sobbed. Kian hugged her and she calmed down. "That was almost a month ago." Jc said. "Yeah Jc. Thanks for the update." She said angrily. "I'm sorry..." Jc said. "No it's fine I'm sorry for yelling." She sighed.

Kat POV

I looked over at Kian as the boys left. "Do you think it's mine or is it Jcs?" He asked quietly. "Jc and I never had se-" I started. "IM SERIOUS KAT ILL TELL ETHAN." Connor interrupted. "Oh yeah. Can we go get my test now?" I asked. Kian nodded and told the driver where to go. I ran in and stopped at the desk. "Yes ma'am we still have your DNA test." The service woman smiled. She handed me the papers and I looked at the names. I felt hot sticky tears running down my face. I went back to the bus and Connor came over. He took the papers and hugged me. "I knew you were alive. We have to tell mom and dad. And Ethan. He was the worst." Connor smiled. I smiled and nodded. "Luckily our next stop is Minnesota." He added. I smiled and went back to my bunk with Kian. As I walked in and saw Jc and a blonde girl. "Oh hi..." I said. "Oh hey Kat. This is Lia, she's my girlfriend." Jc smiled putting an arm around her. "Hey." I smile climbing into my bunk. "Kian will be back soon." Jc added as I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.