Chapter 20

Kat POV
After that day we left the hospital in tears and Kian had to carry me out. He cried for hours on end and Mel was always talking to 'Jack'. Months after it had happened we tried to erase all knowledge of Jack existing. It helped slightly and then Kian noticed my weight gain and morning sickness. He knew I was pregnant.

.Present Time.

"Hey Kat, how's the baby doing in there?" Ashlynn asked. "Great. She should be coming out next month. After Mel turns 11." I smiled. "That's great! How are Mel and Justin getting along?" She asked. "Mel is doing great with Justin. She completely forgot about Jack as far as I know. And Justin is the cutest little 7 year old ever." I smiled laughing. "Yeah and aren't you two getting married after this girl is born?" She asked about Kian and I. I nodded and kissed cheek as he talked to Trevor. He smiled at me. "We have to go babe." He smiled. "Bye Ash. Bye Trevy." I smiled as we walked away. Suddenly Kian stopped and stared at the floor. "Kat.... Look down." He said. I looked down and saw water around my feet and realization hit. "Ash!! She's in labor now dammit!" Kian yelled to Ash. She ran out and put me into the car. Kian climbed in the back with Trevor and we sped all the way to the hospital.

-----------------------
Sorry about the large time skip and that this is a short chapter. Love you guys and thanks for all the reads!!!! Sad to say this book is almost over and there WILL be a sequel for you guys!!!!!