Chapter 1

"Hey nerd." Sam yelled as he slammed me into the locker. I gasped in pain as I fell to the floor. "You are the ugliest person in this school. Why are you still here?" He spat in my face. I cried harder and harder as he kicked me in the stomach and face. "Ok Sam. That's enough!" Kian yelled. He was always the one to stop Sam. I stood up and ran off. I looked up and found myself behind the school. I slowed down and just dropped. I curled into a ball and cried. "Kat?! Are you ok? Was it Sam again?" Camille ran over to me. I nodded as she lifted me up. "What did he do?" She asked. I moved my hair and she gasped. "You're bleeding!" She yelled. I touched the side of my head and winced. I slowly lifted up my shirt and cried even harder. My entire stomach was red. "At least it didn't bruise." She sighed. I nodded. She helped me up and we went to her car and she drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly. "The mall. We are gonna make Sam regret he ever did this to you." She smirked gripping the steering wheel. I gulped as she pulled into the space and helped me out. We walked to the hair salon and colored my hair light brown. "Hey while your hair is drying I'm gonna go buy you some makeup." Camille smiled. I nodded and sat in the chair. I looked at my phone as it dinged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam : Leaving school early won't help you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed and turned my phone off as the lady let me leave. I ran off and bumped into someone causing me to fall. "Oh. I'm so sorry." I said looking up. I froze. Jc Caylen. He never hurt me, but he never stopped Sam. "No, I'm sorry. Do I know you?" He asked. I smiled realizing I was a new person. "No. My name is Katie. Call me Kat." I smiled getting up. "Kat? Like Kat Smith?" He asked. I sighed. "Yeah..." I said. "You look different. Why are you changing your look?" He asked. "So Sam doesn't recognize me." I said. "Oh...yeah." He said awkwardly. "Hey Jc. Who's this cutie?" Kian smiled at me. "Kat. Kat Smith." I smiled. "Zayummmmmmm. You look amazing. I love your hair!" He smiled. I laughed loudly as Camille ran over. "Why are you talking to them? They hurt you." She whispered. "No, Sam did. These guys are cool." I smiled at them. "Oh. Well hi. I'm Camille. I'm her older sister. And we have to go clothes shopping now. So bye boys!" She smiled pulling me away. "Bye Jc. Bye Kian." I yelled. I heard them laugh and walk away as she pulled me into Victoria's Secret. "Nooooo why here?" I whined. "Cause girl, you are gonna be the sexiest girl in your grade. And that is guaranteed to be true." She smiled at me.