Chapter 7

I woke up and I crawled out of bed. But in my gut, I knew something was wrong. I was going to apologize to Jc today about what happened a few days ago. I jumped into my car and drove to his house, all while this bad feeling was getting stronger. Once I pulled up I noticed that Camille's car was parked out front. I jumped out of my car and the closer I got, the more I could tell, something was definitely wrong. I didn't bother knocking and when I walked in, there was Jc standing shirtless, making out with my sister. She seemed to be enjoying it until she realized I was here. I could feel the hot tears as they made their way down my face and Jc looked up, completely shocked. "No wait, Kat it's not what it look like!" Jc said. "Really? Cause it sure does look like you are making out with my SISTER!" I screamed. "He came onto me." Camille said slowly. "Save it Camille, you should've had enough sense to leave. Why are you even over here?" I screamed. "Let me explain!" Jc said. "No.... I'm done. I can't believe I came to apologize to you." I sighed and walked away. I jumped into my car and drove to the one person who could understand me right now. I jumped out of my car and ran to his door and knocked loudly. He opened the door quickly and looked down. "KAT? Are you ok?!" Kian asked. I shook my head and he dragged me inside. "Here I'll call your sister." He said. "NO!" I screamed. He looked shocked at my sudden outburst. "She cheated on you...." I sighed. He looked at me at hurt filled his eyes. "How do you know?" He said.  "Because she cheated on you with Jc...." I cried harder. He came over and hugged me. As he pulled away he stopped to look at me. I couldn't help but notice how nice his eyes were. I suddenly realized he was leaning in, and so was I. Suddenly our lips connected and we shared a passionate kiss. I pulled away in shock. "Did we just...?" I asked. He nodded. We stared at each other for a while before we kissed again. "Kian.... Remember the day that you saw me at the mall after my makeover?" I asked. He nodded. "I realized that day, that I liked you. And when I saw you making out with Camille in the hallway I got jealous." I said. "I like you too. A lot." He said. We continued to kiss and we heard someone clear their throat. "What do you want Camille?" Kian said angrily. "Look I'm sorry!" She said. "Again if you had sense you would have left!" I screamed at her. She glared at me as Jc walked in. "Kat please let me explain! It wasn't my fault!" He said, his voice cracking. I just glared at him as Kian wrapped his arm around me.