Chapter 12

* 2 days *

I woke up to all the boys yelling in my room and I groaned. "What do you hoes want?!" I screamed. They all scoffed. "Guess she doesn't want to go on tour." Sam said to no one in particular. I jumped up quickly and they laughed. "Out so I can get ready!" I said. They left and I pulled out my white crop top and some black skinny jeans. My hair was already done so I put on mascara and eyeliner before slipping in my white converse. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs quickly. "We will be gone one month yeah?" I asked. They nodded and I put my bag in the tour bus. "Babeeeeee." Kian said. "Hmmm?"  I said. "Are you the jealous type?" He asked. I looked at him. "Why?" I asked. "Cause girls will literally be throwing themselves at Kian." Ricky shouted. "Oh. Well no I'm not really." I said unsure. He nodded and hugged me. "Let's vlog." Connor shouted. "Connor so help me god I will shove my foot so far up your ass that you throw up my shoe laces. We are not vlogging at this time of day!" I screamed. He looked terrified as he slowly set down his camera and the other boys stared at me. I shrugged as Kian laughed kissing me. "When are you guys gonna do the secret baby making dance?" Trevor asked seriously. I felt my face heat up as I looked away from Kian. "Well that was unexpected...." Sam said awkwardly. I got up and went to the bunks on the bus and laid down. Soon after, Kian came in. "Sorry about Trevor..." He scratched the back of his neck. I shrugged. "I just never thought about it..." I said. "No it's fine. We have to wait. We've only dated for about a month." He laughed. "Yeah is way to soon for se-" I started. "DONT YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE OR SO HELP ME ILL TELL ETHAN!" Connor shouted. "What in the hell is an Ethan?!" I screamed. "Our older brother." Connor screamed back. "I really need to take a DNA test to find out who my parents are cause there is no way my 'mother' had 6 kids." I sighed. Kian nodded and climbed in the bunk with me hugging me close as we pulled away from our home. And I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Trevor POV

As Kian and Kat left the room all eyes landed on me. "What?" I asked. "They've only been dating a month!" Connor whisper yelled. I shrugged. "Yeah if they would've done it she probably would've thought it was a hump and dump." Ricky said. All eyes immediately flew off of me and landed on Ricky. "What in the hell goes through your mind?" Sam said. "I don't know..." Ricky laughed. Connor looked pissed off at Ricky and I knew he was pissed off at me. "Both of you shut up. There will be no hump and dump, and there sure as HELL ain't gonna be no secret baby making dance." He snapped. Everyone fell silent and we could hear the faint sounds of 2 people snoring.