Chapter : 3

>Chase<
One word that I would say about myself is that I don't know how to be sad! There's never been a heartbreaking moment for me. Yet I could feel a mass of gloominess by my side.
"Hey Kris you want to watch a movie sometimes? " , I ask the mass of gloominess.
After hanging around the city for a while we decided to stop by a café. Compared to his cold persona , his drink choice is quite interesting . ( cotton candy frappe *giggles *)
I wait for his answer as he slurps his drink and then nods "Yeah....".
His answer sounded pretty unenthusiastic but I still take it. I look at my watch and realise it's almost time for my part - time job. I turn to Kris and tell him.
"Ok then . I'll hang around a bit more so you can go. ", he takes another sip of his drink.
"OK then! Then see you later!", I reach out my fist for a fist bump and thankfully he gives one.
Seriously this guy.......
I work at my dad's music store "Muse" which is probably not only a music store anymore. He expanded it a few months ago. He stopped giving me pocket money and said to earm my money like a man. It sucked at first but I'm managing now but it's not easy to manage a whole store.
I enter the store and the bell chimes. Albert, the worker before me has already prepared to leave. I greet him and get ready to open the store after a 10 minutes break.
I sit behind the cash register and stare out of the glass window. Maybe I'll get to see her again. Oh wait I also saw her before today! At the salon! But she didn't recognised me.... Well how could she? I bet I'm the only one watching her. I hope she enters through these doors one day.
........................................................................
>Kris<
Slowly I see the clouds shifting as I walk home from the bus stop. The clouds seems to move but it seems like I can't move on. I'm thankful to Chase for hanging with me but I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy life anymore.
My footsteps stop upon seeing something. It was a street basketball court with surrounded by a wire fence.
I take little steps towards it. Slowly I remember the thrill inside it. The constant running and chasing, the feeling after scoring a basket. I miss those moments so much.
I let the nostalgia take over me as I stand in the middle of the court. Just then I hear a whistle behing me. I turn around and see someone entering the court with a basketball in an arm. It was a short boy wearing a hoodie and shorts. He sees me too and we both make eye contact.
Wait! It's the shorty I saw at the salon. "Hey! Have I seen you somewhere?", he had quite a feminine voice. I just shake my head and start walking out of the court. Suddenly I step in something sticky and loose my step. I try balance myself and wave my arm around. I grab a hold of the shorty's shoulder but my weight makes both of us fall with me on top of him.
"Sorry..." , I apologise to him and get up when My eyes fall on his shirt. His chest was a bit ..... wait a minute. I look at his face again-
"The hell dude?", he slowly gets up. I continue staring until it just comes out of my mouth.
"You're a girl? "
"What kind of question is that?", She throws her arms in the air. "Of course I'm a gir- oh right my clothes." ,she sighs and gets up , patting her knees.
"Have you never seen a tomboy?", she scoffs and struts away.
Yeah I never have actually.
"I'm really sorry." , I apologise again .
She's dribbling the ball and I can see she's pretty good.
"Well its ok, not like you meant it." She confidently throws the ball towards the basket and it enters.
"Wanna play?", She suddenly asks.
I shake my head vigorously and run away from their.
I'll never play again!!!!!
________________________________